If you are suffering from a serious injury, it can be a devastating experience and turn your life inside out. If you were hurt in an accident, contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
Our personal injury lawyers in Weston have seen the physical, emotional, and financial burden that injuries cause victims and their families. If you are suffering from a serious injury, you may be entitled to compensation for your damages.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can get you the legal help you need to fight for compensation. Call us at 1-800-747-3733 for a no-cost consultation.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our Weston personal injury lawyers bring years of experience representing clients with a variety of injury claims. We can help if you were hurt in an accident. Some of the types of cases we handle include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and falls
- Workplace injuries
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
- Medical malpractice
Our legal team is equipped to investigate the facts of your accident and make every effort to get you the maximum compensation possible. If you have been severely injured, call our personal injury lawyers today at 1-800-747-3733.
Why Work with a Weston Personal Injury Attorney
If the process of dealing with an injury is stressing you out, the last thing you need is to fight with an insurance company.
When you work with a personal injury lawyer in Weston from our firm, we will protect your rights and keep the insurance company from taking advantage of you. After investigating your accident and building a case, we will file an insurance claim against the at-fault party and may pursue a lawsuit if necessary.
You have four years to file a personal injury lawsuit under Florida law. A lawyer can help you with filing paperwork and claims so that you do not miss this critical deadline. Call us today at 1-800-747-3733.
Compensation and Damages in a Personal Injury Case
Compensation from a personal injury lawsuit will vary and depend on the circumstances of your accident as well as the extent of your injuries and how they affect you physically, emotionally, and financially.
The types of recoverable damages in an injury case may include:
- Medical expenses – You may receive reimbursement for medical expenses and treatment directly related to your injuries, which includes past, present, and future medical bills.
- Lost income and earning capacity – If you are unable to work because of an injury, you may be able to recover compensation for the wages that you have lost. If your injury affects your ability to earn future income, you may be able to recover compensation for future earning capacity.
- Funeral expenses – If you lost a loved one due to another party’s negligence, you may recover damages for funeral and burial expenses.
- Pain and suffering – This includes compensation for the physical pain and discomfort experienced, as well as the mental and emotional trauma associated with your accident.
- Loss of enjoyment of life – If your injury significantly alters your lifestyle and prevents you from being able to be active and/or affects your enjoyment of life, you may be able to recover monetary damages.
- Disability or physical impairment –You may recover additional compensation for disability or permanent physical impairments.
- Loss of companionship – If you are a surviving family member or spouse, you may receive compensation for the loss of companionship. These damages may be recoverable in wrongful death cases.
Proving Another Party’s Liability for Your Accident
Personal injury claims usually require evidence that the at-fault party acted negligently. If negligence is established, the other party can be held liable.
Evidence of negligence and liability may include:
- Police reports
- Eyewitness accounts
- Testimony from medical and professional experts
- Surveillance video
- Workplace incident reports
- Photos of the scene
- Medical records
We can help you retrieve evidence and build your case to establish the defendant’s liability for your accident and related damages.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer in Weston Today
Personal injury cases involving catastrophic injuries can be complex and costly. The lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have the tools and the resources to take on insurance companies on your behalf.
If you are severely hurt or disabled because of someone else’s negligent actions, do not hesitate to contact us. Our personal injury lawyers will work to get you a fair settlement. Call today for a free consultation at 1-800-747-3733 to discuss your legal options.