Another driver was on a cell phone or otherwise distracted and caused your accident. You’re hurt and it’s not your fault. At Anidjar and Levine, we will work to get you compensation for your injuries and damages.
Call us at 1-800-747-3733 to set up a consultation with a distracted driving accident and injury lawyer in West Palm Beach.
How Our Distracted Driving Injury Lawyers Can Help
Investigate What Caused the Accident & Prove Distraction
Our personal injury lawyers will investigate and gather evidence to prove who is at fault for the accident that left you or a loved one injured and in pain, unable to work, and unable to pay bills.
When you contact us, we immediately begin a thorough investigation into the facts by gathering evidence including:
- Eyewitness statements
- Phone records
- Surveillance video
- Police reports
- And more
We will build a case to establish the liability and fault of the driver who was distracted and left you seriously injured.
Help You Value Your Distracted Driving Accident Claim
Our distracted driving accident and injury lawyers in West Palm Beach will gather documentation that proves the value of your damages as well.
- Medical bills and records
- Tax documents and wage statements
- Other bills and receipts for costs related to the accident and your injuries
You may qualify for compensation that covers damages like medical bills, physical therapy costs, lost wages, reduced earning capacity, pain and suffering, and more.
We Schedule Appoints & Help Get Your Car Fixed
Not only do we help you with the legal aspects of your case, our team can provide assistance as you deal with life after a severe injury. We may be able to help you schedule appointments or get your car fixed after a wreck.
We Return Your Calls & Answer Your Questions
We will answer all your questions and return all your phone calls and emails throughout your case. We understand this is a stressful and confusing time, which is why we make client service a priority at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Please call us at 1-800-747-3733 to set up a consultation with an injury lawyer at our firm.
Establishing Liability for a Distracted Driving Accident
Once you call, our lawyers begin building the case brick by brick. It’s our job to demonstrate to the insurer or court that your case fits the requirements of a viable injury case. We will help you establish:
- Duty of Care: That there was a reasonable expectation of the defendant to exercise care while driving, such as by not driving while distracted.
- Negligence: We must establish that the defendant breached their duty of care by acting negligently, such as by texting and driving or otherwise driving while distracted.
- Causation: Did that the defendant’s failure to drive safely and with full attention on the road cause or contribute to your accident?
- Damages: We must prove the physical, financial, and emotional injuries you sustained and will sustain in the future.
The Types of Distracted Driving
- Manual Distraction: Anything that involves a driver taking their hands off the wheel. Examples of manual distraction include changing the radio station, grabbing and eating food, putting on makeup, and using a cell phone.
- Visual Distraction: Anything that takes the eyes off the road is a visual distraction. This includes checking the phone, kids, GPS, etc.
- Cognitive Distraction: Anything that takes the driver’s mind off the task of driving is a cognitive distraction. This includes talking to passengers, writing, inputting an address in a GPS, and talking on a cell phone.
If you suspect that the other driver was distracted and caused your wreck in West Palm Beach, please call us so we can begin an investigation to prove fault and liability. Call 1-800-747-3733.
Contact a Distracted Driving Accident and Injury Lawyer in West Palm Beach
This is a lot to take in, especially if you were in a serious accident caused by a distracted driver. The Law Offices of Anidjar and Levine can help you navigate the claims process and build a case that proves you deserve compensation.
Our lawyers will get evidence to prove the cause of your accident. We will present the appropriate facts as they relate to your accident and injuries to establish a fair case value. And we will fight for a fair settlement, and take your case to court if necessary.
Call Anidjar and Levine at 1-800-747-3733 to get started.