If your home suffered damage or destruction due to rain or wind speeds during a hurricane, you should take immediate action. Your family deserves the peace of mind and to have your home restored to its pre-hurricane condition. A hurricane property claim lawyer in Wellington can help.
The time following a hurricane can leave you overwhelmed and unsure of what to do next. We can help you understand the important next steps you need to take to ensure your insurance company pays the maximum amount of your claim. Let us evaluate your hurricane property claim and help you get started rebuilding your home. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation today.
A Hurricane Property Claim Lawyer in Wellington, FL Can Help File Your Claim
In the midst of ensuring your family’s safety, compiling the documents and photographs your insurance company requests might be the last thing on your mind. Our attorneys and staff know exactly what to do to help strengthen and support your insurance claim. We can help you collect the evidence your insurance company demands to evaluate your damage and file your hurricane property damage claim.
Here are a few things you can do to protect your right to compensation:
- You should obtain a full copy of your insurance policy with all policy limitations, exclusions, and fine print intact.
- You will need photographs of every element of damage your home sustained due to hurricane winds and rains. We can help with this.
- You should enlist a property claims lawyer with a thorough understanding of the extent of your policy’s benefits and coverage. This advocate can help you correctly document, prepare, and file your insurance claim.
We are on your side when it matters the most. Our Wellington hurricane property insurance claim lawyers can help you receive the insurance compensation you deserve to restore your home to its former beauty. Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 for a no-cost, no-obligation evaluation, and consultation.
How A Damage Assessment Supports Your Hurricane Property Insurance Claim
You purchased hurricane insurance to provide yourself, your family, and your property with certain protections in the event of a hurricane disaster. As a policyholder and premium payer, you are entitled to collect from your insurance company when you need it the most.
The process involved in gathering documentation and filing a claim can be daunting — especially in the aftermath of a hurricane. The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help steer you through this exhaustive process and guide you through each step of filing your claim. The following guidelines can help ensure a smooth, seamless filing process:
- Do not negotiate with your insurance company on your own
- Do not accept any settlement from the insurance company without consulting an attorney
- Do not sign any paperwork the insurer provides prior to discussing it with your legal team
- Do not make any unnecessary or unapproved improvements to your home beyond boarding up windows and securing your property
The state of Florida limits the time you have to file a claim against your insurer to three years from the landfall of the hurricane. If your home was damaged by a hurricane, you need to choose a course of action quickly. After you make sure your family is safe, start gathering the evidence and information you need to file your insurance claim.
How To Assess Hurricane Damage To Your Property
A hurricane can leave a long line of devastation and destruction in its path. If your home was damaged in the most recent hurricane, it is never too soon to start assessing your damage and planning for your property’s restoration. After you make sure your family is safe and secure, take the following steps:
- Carefully inspect your home for obvious and hidden property damage
- Take multiple photos of your property from a variety of angles and in various different types of lighting
- Include as many details as possible in the photos you take
- Take video evidence of damage to the interior and exterior of your property
- Start compiling a master list of missing and damaged personal property
An attorney will review your insurance policy and hurricane property claim. We will make sure you have all the documents and photographs you need to support your claim and negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf.
Property loss and damage from a hurricane can leave you frustrated and overwhelmed. Navigating the claims process with your insurance company can make you feel even more exasperated and discouraged. Do not risk a lower payout than you deserve. In the event we cannot reach a favorable settlement, we can take your case to court to obtain the payout you deserve.
Get Help from a Hurricane Property Claim Lawyer in Wellington Today
Damage to the home you and your family love is not the end of the road. Our attorneys can help optimize your insurance compensation in the aftermath of a hurricane. We may also be able to help with past storms, such as hurricanes Michael and Irma.
Immediately contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free, no-obligation evaluation of your hurricane property claim. Let our team of attorneys deal with the insurance company so you can concentrate on your family and rebuilding your home.