When a hurricane blows across Florida, it can leave homes, businesses, and other property severely damaged. Even the most prepared of Stuart residents are left with some amount of repairs after the storm, and those repairs can be costly.
A hurricane property damage lawyer in Stuart at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine stands ready to help the residents piece their lives back together after a hurricane. We will review your insurance policy, explain your coverage to you, file your claim, negotiate for the maximum settlement, and, if necessary, take your insurance company to court to get you the money you need and deserve.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation: 1-800-747-3733.
We Will Help You Get the Property Damage Settlement You Need
After a hurricane, you count on your insurance providers to fulfill their contracts by covering the property damage and losses you have suffered. But the property claims process can be complicated, and insurers can be reluctant to pay out, leaving you with a mess you cannot afford to clean up on your own.
As a profit-oriented business, your insurance company equips its representatives and adjusters with a whole bag of industry tricks to get out of paying your claim. For example, they might:
- Stall or delay the process, hoping you get tired of fighting, give up, and accept whatever settlement they offer
- Undervalue your property damages and losses
- Allege that the property damage was not caused by the hurricane
- Insist that the damage was pre-existing, and therefore not covered by your policy
- Attempt to confuse you with complicated policy jargon to lead you to believe your policy does not cover your claim
- Tweak their estimation programs to generate lower damage estimates
Our legal team knows all the tricks, and we know how to defeat them. We know your rights under the Homeowner Claims Bill of Rights and will protect them. Call us today for a free review of your property claim: 1-800-747-3733.
Compensation You May Receive from Your Insurance Company After a Hurricane
One of the most intimidating aspects of filing a property claim after a hurricane is the task of assessing the damage. Our hurricane property claim lawyers in Stuart will take this challenge off your hands. We will review your property and construct a claim that includes all the losses you have suffered from the winds, rain, and flooding brought on by a hurricane.
Some types of damages that you could recover include the costs of:
- Repairing or replacing your house
- Repairing or replacing outdoor structures that have been damaged (garages, sheds, etc.)
- Repairing or replacing your roof
- Removing and disposing of any debris that a hurricane left behind
- Any hotel or other living arrangements you sought while your home is being repaired
- Repairing or replacing fences, decks, or pools
Call Our Hurricane Property Claims Lawyers in Stuart to Help You With Your Claim
The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to help you get the money you need and deserve to repair your property and move on with your life. Do not delay. Florida Statute § 627.70132 limits the amount of time you have to file a claim. Call us today for a free consultation: 1-800-747-3733.