Sebastian homeowners are familiar with hurricane preparations, but some are surprised at how difficult their insurance company can be about a hurricane property claim. You pay your premiums, and you should expect a smooth claims process so you may repair your home and replace personal items.
Unfortunately, it often takes a deep understanding of liability and insurance regulations to get the settlement you deserve. A hurricane property claim lawyer in Sebastian with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will file and manage your claim and negotiate with your insurance adjuster. You do not pay attorney fees unless we get you a settlement.
For a free consultation, call 1-800-747-3733.
Why You Should Call a Hurricane Property Claim Attorney in Sebastian After the Storm
Insurance companies know that you need your policy to pay for repairs, clean up, and even temporary living arrangements. They have an obligation to pay your claim in good faith. However, some companies try to get you to accept less than what your repair and replacement costs may be.
You do not have to accept the first offer from your insurance company. A hurricane property claim lawyer in Sebastian will negotiate with your carrier for maximum compensation. However, you must act quickly. Ensure you are aware of the time limit, per Florida Statute § 627.70132.
We File New Claims and Appeal Denied Claims
An attorney with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to help you and your family after the hurricane with services that may include:
- Compiling photos, videos, warranties, receipts, and other evidence of covered losses
- Filing your claim
- Tracking the progress of your claim
- Negotiating for a fair settlement
- Investigating a denied claim and file an appeal
- Preparing and filing any supplemental claims that may be needed
Many people are not aware of what their insurance will cover. For a free consultation about your hurricane claim, call 1-800-747-3733.
We Seek a Fair Settlement for Covered Losses
Depending on the exact coverage of your policy, your claim value will depend on the severity and extent of your losses. We have obtained settlements for such losses as:
- Repairs or replacement of the roof, windows, doors, and exterior walls
- Exterior cleaning expenses such as removing felled trees, branches, and other yard debris
- Interior cleaning for water removal, mold, and mildew
- Interior repair and replacement for walls, floors, drywall, electrical, and plumbing
- Repair or replacement of supplementary structures such as a garage, studio, guest house, or workshop
- Repair to a damaged swimming pool, hot tub, deck, or porch
- Reimbursement for plastic tarp, plywood, and other material required to prevent further damage
- Repair or replacement of furniture, appliances, clothing, and personal items
Get Help from a Hurricane Property Claim Lawyer in Sebastian
If your Sebastian home was damaged in a hurricane, please call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to learn how our hurricane property claim attorneys can help with your claim. Call 1-800-747-3733.