A car accident can be devastating for both victims and their families. In addition to physical injuries, you may also be stressed about taking time off of work, worried about paying your bills, and struggling to take care of daily tasks.
If you were injured, a car accident lawyer in Palm Valley, FL can help you recover the damages you deserve. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we are dedicated to helping Palm Valley accident victims get their lives back.
Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free review of your Palm Valley car accident case.
Types of Palm Valley Car Accidents Our Team Takes On
Because Florida is a no-fault state, your own insurance company pays for damages, up to a certain amount. This law is designed to streamline the personal injury process, but sometimes it can result in injury victims being offered less than they deserve.
For this reason, it is essential to work with a personal injury lawyer who understands how all areas of personal injury law work. Our team has years of experience fighting for the rights of all types of car accident victims, including the following:
- Drunk driving accidents
- Multi-car accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- T-bone accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Accidents involving large trucks
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle or pedestrian accidents
- Scooter or motorcycle accidents
If you need help after a car accident in Palm Valley, our team is here to fight for you. Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 to discuss your legal options.
Damages You May Be Eligible for After a Palm Valley Car Accident
After a car accident in Palm Valley, the insurance company might contact you right away with a settlement offer. If medical bills are piling up, you may be tempted to accept the first offer and avoid the legal process.
However, it is crucial to realize the insurance company is looking out for its own best interests, not yours. It is hoping you will not realize how much you could be entitled to in damages. The value of every car accident case differs, and several factors can impact the damages you are eligible for, including:
- The injuries you sustain. You may recover more if your injuries are severe or if you will need extended time to recover.
- The damage to your car and its value. You may recover more if your car is severely damaged or has a higher current value.
- If your actions contributed to the accident.Under Florida law, your damages may be reduced if you were partially at fault.
- Who was at fault for the accident. You may recover less if the at-fault party is a municipality, such as the city or state.
- The type of coverage you or the at-fault party has. There may be multiple insurance policies that apply to your accident.
As you can see, many factors can increase or decrease the amount of compensation you can recover. A car accident lawyer in Palm Valley, FL can explain how these factors may impact the value of your case.
The most common types of damages our injury lawyers recover for car accident victims in Florida include:
- Medical bills, such as hospitalization costs, surgery, and other medical treatments.
- Lost wages if you miss time at work due to the accident
- Lost future wages if you are out of work for a long time
- Pain and suffering for the physical pain and mental anguish you experience
- Wrongful death damages, if your loved one passes away due to the accident
If you were involved in a Palm Valley, FL car accident, our team can help you fight the insurance companies and recover the damages you deserve. Call us today at 1-800-747-3733.
How Our Team Can Help You After Your Palm Valley Car Accident
The days after a car accident can be stressful. You may be attending multiple doctor’s appointments all while trying to figure out how to navigate the personal injury process. Let our legal team take on the legal burden so you can focus on getting better.
Here is how our team can help:
We Offer Clear, Responsive Communication
To start, we take on all third-party communication, including the insurance companies and adjuster. This lets you focus on healing. Then, we keep you updated on the status of your case. Have questions? We are on hand to update you at any time.
We Explore All Options for Compensation
There may be multiple paths for recovering compensation. For example, you may have multiple insurance policies, or the at-fault party may actually be the other driver’s employer. We will explore every avenue for compensation.
We Negotiate For All The Compensation You Deserve
Not all insurance companies are willing to do the right thing. Our team is not afraid to negotiate for a better settlement or even take the case to court.
Call a Car Accident Lawyer in Palm Valley, Florida Today
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has a proven record of successfully recovering damages for Florida victims. Our legal team is prepared to fight for your rights every step of the way.
If you or someone you love was injured in a Palm Valley, FL accident, we can help. Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free review of your case with a car accident lawyer in Palm Valley, FL. You have nothing to lose.