If a hurricane damaged your Palm Beach Gardens property, you are probably looking around and trying to figure out where to start with rebuilding.
A hurricane property claim lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can manage your entire hurricane property claim, from start to finish, enabling you to relax and focus on your family and your personal recovery. Call us today for a free consultation: 1-800-747-3733.
Insurance Companies Do Not Always Have Your Best Interests in Mind
Whatever the property damage you suffered in a hurricane, the repairs are going to cost you money—money you had not put aside for such a disaster. But you have been paying your insurance premiums diligently, and you hope the property claims process will be merciful and quick.
The unfortunate truth is that the property claims process tends to be just the opposite. It is complicated and confusing, often with disappointing results in terms of a payout from the insurance company.
Tactics Insurance Companies Use to Avoid Paying Out
Your insurance company has a lot of tricks up its sleeve. Agents are well-trained at pulling these tricks out and playing them against your property claim. Here are some common tactics:
- They allege that the hurricane did not cause the damage you are claiming.
- They undervalue your claim.
- They trip you up with complicated policy verbiage.
- They tell you your policy does not cover the losses you are claiming.
- They deny your claim.
- They stall and delay in hopes that you will grow desperate and just accept whatever they offer.
- They adjust settings in their computer estimation programs to calculate damage estimates that are lower than they should be.
The hurricane property claim lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine cannot be fooled by these tactics. We know your rights under the Homeowner Claims Bill of Rights and will exercise them to the fullest extent.
Types of Compensation You May Recover for Your Property Damage
Your neighbor’s house might be devastated, while yours only endured some bangs and dents. Or it could be the other way around. Property damage after a hurricane varies greatly from one Palm Beach Gardens resident to the next.
Some types of property damage we can get your insurance company to cover include:
- Roof repair or replacement
- Garage repair or replacement
- Removal and disposal of debris
- Fence, deck, or pool repair or replacement
- Cost of alternative living arrangements while your home is repaired
Our property claim lawyers will assess your property damage, then review your policy, and explain what types of coverage you can expect. We will file your claim, and see it through all the way to payout. Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 to learn more about how a hurricane property claim lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens can help you.
Get Help from a Hurricane Property Claim Lawyer in Palm Beach Gardens Today
The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to help you get the money you need and deserve to repair your property and move on with your life. Call us today for a free consultation: 1-800-747-3733. Our Palm Beach Gardens property claims attorneys are standing by.