If you’ve been in a car crash and sustained physical injuries, you may have a legal case against the negligent driver to pay for the cost of your losses.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation.
When you call, you’ll be asked a few questions about the details of your accident to help determine if you have a case.
Three Things to Know About Car Accident Claims
There are three deadlines you must know so you don’t miss the legal requirements to file your claim/lawsuit:
- You have 10 days to report the car accident. If the police come to your aide, they will file the accident report. If not, it is your responsibility to file the accident report within the first 10 days
- If you are injured, you have 14 days to get initial medical treatment for Personal Injury Protection (PIP) purposes
- You have four-years to file your lawsuit
If you miss any of these deadlines, it may become increasingly difficult to get your car repaired, your medical expenses covered, and compensated for loss of wages, as well as pain and suffering you may have experienced.
The value of a professional accident law firm, like Anidjar & Levine, is that we can represent you and make sure:
- None of your evidence is lost
- All your deadlines are met
- Your car is quickly repaired
- You get proper medical care
- You are compensated for your damages and losses
Accomplishing these tasks may take enormous amounts of time, not to mention a complete understanding of Florida accident law to get every detail necessary to resolve your case with a lawsuit directed at the negligent driver and their insurance company.
Unless you are a legal expert yourself, a car accident lawyer will have a much more in-depth knowledge of Florida statutes and case law, particularly those related to negligence, personal injury, and PIP.
Prove Liability Before the Statute of Limitations Expires
At Anidjar & Levine, our attorneys understand how to obtain the necessary supporting documentation to prove the at-fault party’s liability—before the statute of limitations expires for your claim.
To speak with a car accident lawyer in Palm Bay about your case, call 1-800-747-3733.
How to Prove the Other Party Is Liable for Your Damages
Causes of car accidents are varied:
- Distracted driving, including texting and driving
- Drunk driving
- Aggressive driving
- Failure to yield
- Improper left turns
Our legal team knows how to secure evidence like phone records, surveillance videos, photographs, and eyewitness testimony to prove how the accident happened and who is liable. We may also work with expert witnesses, like accident reconstruction experts, who can testify about the crash.
For example, if the other driver was distracted, our legal team may secure phone records, talk to eyewitnesses, and review traffic cameras that may have captured the accident on video.
Ultimately, our case must establish the following:
- Defendant owed you a duty of care
- Defendant was negligent (e.g., texting and driving, speeding, etc.)
- Defendant’s negligence caused your accident
- You suffered damages, like medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering
What Should You Be Doing After a Car Accident in Palm Bay?
- If you have been injured, it’s essential that you seek medical care within 14 days of your accident. Even if you do not feel seriously injured, set up an exam with a doctor to discuss your symptoms and to check for injuries. Anidjar & Levine can help you schedule your appointments.
- If the police did not file an accident report, you have 10 days to go to the police station and submit your report. Do not miss this deadline. If you do, you may lose an important piece of evidence to support your lawsuit.
- If you are reading this page, you are probably already doing what we recommend you do next, and that is – find a local accident law firm, like Anidjar & Levine, to represent you.
After speaking with one of our attorneys, we will help you determine the value of your claim to include payment for the cost of:
- Car repairs and property damage
- Medical expenses
- Loss of work and wages
- Pain and suffering
What Will Happen Next During My Car Accident Claim?
Once we have determined the facts of your case, we will give you our professional appraisal of the potential value of your claim/lawsuit. We will handle and manage all of the red tape and documentation required to file a lawsuit. We will maintain an investigation to find and preserve evidence of the negligence that caused the accident.
We will handle your case from start to finish. Call us at 1-800-747-3733 to set up a consultation with a car accident lawyer at our firm.
How Much Will it Cost to File Your Lawsuit?
At Anidjar & Levine, if we take your case, there will be absolutely no cost to you unless we recover compensation for you. In fact, our promise to you at Anidjar & Levine is that we don’t get paid unless you do. That means we do all the work on a contingency basis and get a percentage of the settlement we recover for you.
Ready to Get Started? Call Us Now to Set Up a Consultation with a Car Accident Lawyer in Palm Bay
To talk to a lawyer about your case, contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 to set up a free consultation.
We know how to negotiate and litigate car accidents. Let us help you.