An Orlando truck accident lawyer may:
- Advise you on how to protect your rights after your accident
- Refer you to medical professionals
- Act as your representative in insurance-related matters
- Provide insight as to your options for pursuing compensation
- Start and complete any lawsuit you elect to pursue
- Protect your rights
This is a big-picture view of how a personal injury lawyer may serve you after a truck accident in the Orlando area.
More Details on How a Lawyer May Assist You
The American Bar Association (ABA) notes two important aspects of any personal injury claim, and they are the elements of a lawsuit that your lawyer will be concerned with. Those features are:
- Showing that one or more defendants are liable for some aspect of your accident
- Showing that the defendants’ actions or failures to act caused you or your loved one harm
Proving that these two elements are present in your case may be your lawyer’s primary mission. If they can prove this, then you may be able to collect compensation from the defendants named in your lawsuit.
In order to seek the outcome of compensation, your lawyer may:
- Organize available evidence
- Gather new evidence, possibly with help from professional investigators
- Collect existing witness testimony
- Interview any new witnesses that emerge with knowledge of your accident or losses
- Organize and submit all legal paperwork necessary to start and progress your lawsuit
- Make in-person appearances on your behalf
- Calculate and present your plea for compensation
- Negotiate a settlement or argue your case at trial
- Protect your rights from any attempts at violation
You may choose to reach out to the team for a lawyer if you believe that these duties, and other duties that a lawyer may complete on your behalf, may be of value to you or your loved one.
You May Have Much at Stake After a Lawsuit
Some of the losses that you may suffer after a truck accident could include:
- Financial harm
- Physical injuries
- Emotional trauma
- Psychological trauma
- A decline in your enjoyment of life
These may be serious losses, and could be the grounds for you to pursue a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. When considering what an Orlando truck accident lawyer may do for you, know that obtaining compensation for these and any other losses will only be worth what you value them to be.
Compensation that you may collect from a lawsuit may cover:
- Lost income
- Medical expenses
- Harm to your earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Opportunities that you can no longer pursue because of injuries
- The death of a loved one
- Any other accident-related losses
A lawyer will help you pursue any compensation that you could be entitled to.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Are Ready to Support You
The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine:
- Will go the extra mile for you or your loved one
- Will provide responsive legal care throughout your time as a client
- Will allow you to worry about getting better while we take care of the rest
Call the Law Office of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation about seeking fair compensation. Do not wait to call, as Florida Statutes §95.11 may place a time limit on your ability to bring a lawsuit.