You may be able to find a good Orlando truck accident lawyer by:
- Conducting research, whether through the internet or other means, into the services and reputations of individual law firms or lawyers
- Surveying friends and family about whether they have used a personal injury lawyer before, or whether there are any personal injury lawyers they recommend
- Considering the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine as one of the candidates to represent you after a truck accident in the Orlando area
You may want to consider several criteria when vetting law firms that may represent you in litigation related to your truck accident.
You May Seek a Personal Injury Lawyer After an Accident
According to the American Bar Association, personal injury lawyers may generally be the type of lawyer you will seek for representation related to an Orlando truck accident. A personal injury lawyer or team of lawyers may:
- Have experience trying motor vehicle accident-related lawsuits
- Be aware of statutes and deadlines that could be relevant, if not central, to your lawsuit
- Have experience dealing with insurance companies in the context of a personal injury or wrongful death claim
- Be able and willing to represent you after a truck accident affecting yourself or a loved one
When considering which lawyer or law firm you will ultimately choose as your legal representative, you may:
- Go through one or more consultations to better understand how individual law teams or lawyers operate
- Ask questions pertaining specifically to your case
- Gauge how personally you believe a law firm will take your pursuit of compensation
- Conduct independent research into firms that you are considering so that you may make an informed decision
Finding a good Orlando truck accident lawyer may come down to objective measures, but could also be determined by your feel for a given firm or lawyer. Once you choose a lawyer to represent you, they may begin to fight for you or your loved one.
A Lawyer May Take Your Case Personally
It is possible that your lawyer may work on a contingency fee basis, which, according to The Florida Bar, means that your lawyer will only receive payment for the work they do for you if you collect winnings as the result of your lawsuit.
You may expect that a lawyer may:
- Be as invested in winning your lawsuit as you are
- Not ask you to pay any money upfront or out of pocket in order to obtain their services
- Represent you in matters involving insurance companies
- Handle the legal aspects of your lawsuit from start to finish
- Fight for the compensation you deserve, whether in the form of a settlement or judgment
- Defend your rights throughout their time as your lawyer
A lawyer may be a resource for you, especially if you have been injured or lost a loved one because of a truck accident.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine provides responsive legal care for clients, going the extra mile as we protect clients’ rights and seek any due compensation.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation about your truck accident.