It may be worth hiring an Orlando car accident lawyer if:
- You or a loved one has been injured in a car accident.
- You suspect (or know) that insurance compensation will not cover your losses.
- You suspect (or know) that one or more parties are responsible for your accident and injuries.
- You are not comfortable with filing a lawsuit on your own.
Understanding the services that an Orlando car accident lawyer could provide may help you make an informed decision about whether to seek legal assistance.
How a Car Accident Lawyer Could Assist You
Personal injury lawyers are tasked with many responsibilities when it comes to promoting their clients’ end goals. For one thing, they can review the details of your case to determine what strategy suits your interests. While most personal injury cases are settled out of court, you may be able to pursue compensation through the court system. However, to do this, you must file your case within the guidelines set by Florida Statute §95.11, otherwise known as Florida’s statute of limitations. An Orlando car accident lawyer can also collect evidence on your behalf to determine how negligence played a role in your accident and injuries.
Some of the additional tasks that a personal injury lawyer may fulfill with respect to your case include:
- Offering a free consultation, during which you can learn more about your legal options
- Consulting with accident reconstruction experts (and any other relevant field specialists) to supplement your case with witness testimony
- Handling various legal matters required to complete your case, such as document filing and court appearances
- Fighting for any compensation for which you are entitled
- Protecting your rights
It may be worth hiring an Orlando car accident lawyer if you do not feel confident entering the legal process alone.
A Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You Get Compensation
The American Bar Association (ABA) notes that personal injury lawsuits generally involve two central legal principles: liability and damages.
After proving that another party’s negligence caused you harm, your Orlando car accident lawyer may be able to help you recover the following damages:
- Medical expenses relating to your injuries
- The cost of lost income from time away from your job
- Any permanent or long-lasting decline in your earning capacity
- Childcare costs
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
You may be able to recover expenses that we have not included here.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
We go the extra mile in pursuing compensation for each of our clients, and we will do the very same for you. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you do not owe us our attorney’s fees unless we successfully resolve your case.
Call our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-407-500-4000 to discuss whether it may be worth it to hire an Orlando car accident lawyer.