Under Florida’s premises liability laws, Miami Beach property owners have an obligation to keep their property free from unreasonable hazards. If you suffered injuries in a slip and fall or other incident, we are here to protect your rights and explain your legal options.
The laws that govern premises liability in Florida are complex, but the team from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine knows how to build a solid case and hold the property owner liable. Let us review your case today. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency basis, which means we do not get paid until you do.
Call us at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case evaluation with a premises liability lawyer in Miami Beach, FL
We Can Handle Your Miami Beach Premises Liability Case
We protect the rights of accident victims, build solid cases, and file civil lawsuits on their behalf. This includes clients whose injuries stem from a wide range of accidents and incidents. Some of the most common types of premise liability incidents include:
- Slip hazards, such as wet floors, spills, and poor traction
- Trip hazards, such as uneven floors, torn carpet, cracked sidewalks, and obstructed walkways
- Poor lighting, missing handrails, and other fall hazards
- Dog bites
- Diving and other swimming pool accidents
- Electrical hazards, such as exposed wiring
- Property neglect, such as broken handrails or poor maintenance
- Other unaddressed hazards that lead to injuries
If you suffered injuries while visiting someone else’s property including a restaurant, shop, or a public park, we are standing by to review your case. Let us determine if you have grounds to hold the property owner legally responsible for the damages you suffered.
Let Us Build a Solid Case Against a Miami Beach Property Owner
If you were injured due to someone else’s actions or negligence, we will protect your right to compensation. This includes building a solid case and filing a personal injury lawsuit on your behalf. When you enlist our help with your Miami Beach, FL, premises liability case, all you need to do is focus on getting better. We take care of everything else.
We Keep the Lines of Communication Open
We keep the lines of communication open throughout your case, going the extra mile to make you feel supported. We are just a phone call away if you need a status update, have a question, or have a concern about your case.
You can also expect us to:
- Investigate what happened and the role negligence played
- Identify all potentially liable parties
- Build a strong case showing negligence and liability
- File a civil lawsuit against the property owner
- Represent you to the judge and jury
- Advocate for your best interest
- Argue for the compensation you deserve based
If you suffered injuries, you have nothing to lose. Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free case review. We are standing by to get started on your case.
Recoverable Damages in a Miami Beach Premises Liability Case
A winning verdict in a Miami Beach premises liability case enables you to recover compensation for a wide range of damages. These differ by case based on the nature and severity of your injuries, your actual losses and expenses, and other factors.
We can help you understand the damages you are eligible to recover after we complete our investigation and collect documentation of your losses.
Some of the most common recoverable damages in a Florida premises liability case include:
Medical Care and Related Expenses
- Ambulance or another emergency transportation
- Emergency department treatment
- Hospitalization and inpatient care
- Prescription drug costs
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Ongoing care costs and future care needs
Other Economic Damages
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Property damages such as broken glasses or smartphones
- Loss of support
- Miscellaneous expenses related to the incident, injuries, or treatment
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional suffering
- Mental anguish
- Other emotional damages
If a member of your family passed away because of the injuries they sustained in a Miami Beach, FL, premises liability accident, we can help you understand your rights.
Let us review your wrongful death case for free and determine if you are eligible to hold the property owner accountable. Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 to get started.
Act Now Before Time Runs Out
Florida law only gives victims four years from the date of their injuries to file a personal injury lawsuit. If you do not file a civil suit before this deadline passes, you will be unable to collect damages.
We encourage you to call us as soon as possible after suffering injuries so we can get started on your case right away. In some cases, such as when an incident occurs on municipal property, there may be much shorter windows to notify the liable party and begin the process.
Talk to a Premises Liability Lawyer in Miami Beach, FL
If you suffered injuries on someone else’s property, the personal injury team from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is here to help. We can evaluate your case and file the paper work required. Let us handle your case while you focus on getting better.
Call our team today at 1-800-747-3733 to get started with your complimentary case review.