If you were in a car accident, we can review your case and help you take action to get compensation for your damages. If you sustained injuries in a Miami Beach car crash, an injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help. Let us evaluate your case and help you fight for the money you need and deserve.
We handle car accident cases on a contingency basis, so we do not get paid until you do. You worry about getting better, your car accident in lawyer in Miami Beach will take care of everything else.
Let us review your case today by calling 1-800-747-3733.
We Can Handle Your Miami Beach Car Accident Case
Our team of attorneys has helped thousands of accident victims recover compensation after car crashes. We understand how the state’s car accident laws work and how they could affect your recovery.
We handle many types of Miami Beach, FL car accident cases, including:
- Rear-end collisions
- Side-impact and T-bone collisions
- Rollover accidents
- Head-on collisions
- School, public transportation, and private bus accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Uber or Lyft accidents
- Distracted driving wrecks
- Drunk driving wrecks
- Accidents with uninsured motorists
Recoverable Damages in a Miami Beach, FL Car Accident Case
Your personal injury case may recover compensation for a wide variety of damages. We will not know the full extent of your damages until we conduct a thorough investigation of your accident and build your case.
But some types of recoverable damages following a Miami Beach car accident may include:
Medical Treatment and Related Costs
- Ambulance or airlift transportation
- Emergency department treatment
- X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, and other diagnostic testing
- Prescription pain relief and other medications
- Inpatient care
- Outpatient follow-up care
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Ongoing and future care
- Medical, mobility, and accessibility equipment
Other Economic Damages
- Lost wages and diminished earning capacity
- Repair or replacement of your vehicle
- Other personal property damages
- Rental car charges
- Out-of-pocket fees related to your case
Non-economic damages are the losses you suffered that do not have a price tag attached. Some non-economic damages include:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Other emotional damages
Wrongful Death Damages
If your loved one passed away because of the injuries they suffered in a Miami Beach car accident, we are here to help. We can review your situation and help you understand your rights. Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 to learn more about who is eligible to file a wrongful death claim in a Florida civil court.
Let Us File Your Car Accident Case for You
If you let us handle your Miami Beach, Florida, car accident case, you can expect us to:
- Protect your right to full compensation.
- Manage all communication with the insurance company and other attorneys.
- Build a compelling case on your behalf.
- Document your full range of damages.
- Go the extra mile to make you feel supported.
- Promptly answer any questions or address any concerns you have.
- Provide regular status updates on your case.
- Represent you before the judge and jury.
- Fight for the compensation you deserve.
Florida law places a four-year statute of limitations on all personal injury cases. If we do not act before time runs out, you may be unable to take legal action. We can meet you in our office, in the hospital, in your home, or at another location that is convenient for you and your family.
Talk to a Car Accident Lawyer in Miami Beach, FL
If you suffered injuries in a Miami Beach, FL car crash, the team from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will review your legal options for free. We will help you understand if you can pursue compensation above and beyond your no-fault insurance and handle your case for you. We will fight for the payout you deserve.
Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 for your complimentary consultation with a member of our team.