If you recently were denied workers’ compensation for injuries that you incurred on the job in Ponte Vedra, FL, you may want to explore your legal rights to receive compensation for your medical costs and other related expenses. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is here to help you with your case. We offer comprehensive legal services for victims of work-related accidents.
Our law firm can review your case, discuss your concerns, and answer your questions. We can also fight for your rights and help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. To find out more about how a workers’ compensation lawyer in Ponte Vedra, FL can assist you, call us today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free, no-obligation case review.
For a free legal consultation with a workers' compensation lawyer serving Ponte Vedra, call (800) 747-3733
What You Should Do if You Were Injured at Work
If you want to receive workers’ compensation for your work-related injuries, then take the following first steps:
- Report your injury immediately. The longer you delay reporting your injury, the more difficult it will be for you to collect your workers’ compensation benefits. Report your injury to directly to your supervisor or employer and not a coworker.
- Make sure that your employer provides medical care immediately. A medical professional should administer all treatment for your injuries. This includes on-site treatment or a visit to a medical facility.
- Your employer should file all paperwork to the designated compensation insurance company and the State of Florida.
- If your doctor puts you on medical leave, then file a Loss of Wages claim for any lost pay or company benefits.
Ponte Vedra Workers' Compensation Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Workplace Accidents Our Law Firm Handles
Accidents can happen on any job site. No matter where you work or how you were injured, we are here to make sure you receive workers’ compensation for expenses and damages related to your injuries. We handle on-the-job injury claims such as:
- Equipment or tool malfunctions
- Employer or employee negligence or carelessness
- Poor working conditions
- Illness due to toxic vapors or chemicals
- Improper safety procedures or protocols
- Lack of signage or alerts in hazardous areas
- OSHA violations
Regardless of the circumstances of your accident, we are here to listen and to help you explore your legal options. Contact our law firm today to discuss your case: 1-800-747-3733.
Consulting a Workers’ Compensation Lawyer in Ponte Vedra, FL
Once you have taken the first steps to secure workers’ compensation, you may also want to consult a workers’ compensation lawyer in Ponte Vedra, FL. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is here to help you with your case in the following ways:
Manage Filing All the Paperwork
We can help ensure that you file all paperwork correctly and perform any follow-up. We can handle your case from start to finish.
Obtain Evidence of Your Claim
Our attorneys can look at the facts of the case and gather evidence of the accident and your injuries, including:
- The accident report filled out by your employer
- Camera footage or photos of the accident
- Coworker eyewitness statements
- Medical reports, bills, and receipts
- Unsafe working conditions that led to your accident
- Evidence of manager or coworker negligence or carelessness that caused your accident
Protect Your Rights
We will fight to protect your rights so that you get the compensation you deserve to cover all of your medical expenses and lost wages.
Negotiate a Settlement with the Insurance Provider
The insurance company will review your case and possibly make a settlement offer. Instead of taking on the insurance company yourself, we can represent you to negotiate a settlement with the insurance company if their offer is not sufficient.
Petition the Florida Division of Workers’ Compensation
If the insurance company offers an insufficient settlement or denies your claim, we can submit a petition with the Florida Division of Workers’ Compensation to help you get your benefits. We can represent you when your case goes before a judge.
Appeal the Judge’s Decision
If the judge rules against your claim, we can appeal the judge’s decision to the Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board, and, if necessary, to the state courts. We can continue to fight for your benefits and represent you to recover your losses.
To find out more about how the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you with your case, call us today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case evaluation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Florida Statute of Limitations for Workers’ Compensation
Florida Statute Sections 440.19(1) & (2) states that you have two years to file a claim for benefits from the date of your personal injury. The statute also claims that if you fail to meet the deadline, then your claim will be ‘forever barred.’
Therefore, it is vital that you report your injury to your employer and make sure that they, in turn, file the claim immediately. You should also continue to see your doctor as prescribed and keep accurate records of your injury, all reports, and your medical bills and receipts. Your workers’ compensation lawyer in Ponte Vedra, FL can help you establish the date of the deadline and process all of your paperwork so that you stay within the Florida statute.
You do not have to take on the insurance companies alone. We are here to assist you with your case. Call us at 1-800-747-3733.
Contact Our Law Firm to Help You with Your Workers’ Compensation Case
If the insurance company denies your claim, then we are here to help. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can provide legal support and build your case so that you can receive sufficient compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, and lost wages.
Call our law firm today at 1-800-747-3733 to find out your legal options and get started with your case.