When you have been injured in a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal activity, the State of Florida allows you to collect compensation for current and future medical expenses, disability and disfigurement, rehabilitation, and more. But how do you know if the compensation you are offered is fair and adequate?
A car accident lawyer in Margate, FL from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will protect your rights and secure the maximum compensation available to support your recovery. We offer a free initial consultation to identify liable parties and plot the best path forward. Call 1-800-747-3733 now for yours.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Margate, call (800) 747-3733
How to File a Car Accident Claim in Florida
There are two compensation options available to Margate car accident victims:
- File a claim with your personal injury protection (PIP) policy. Your insurance policy covers you regardless of who was at fault.
- File a claim against the other driver in your crash. If you meet certain criteria and can prove the other driver was at least partially at fault for your collision, you can pursue compensation from that party.
When the carelessness, recklessness, or criminal action of another party causes you injury, we hold those responsible to account.
We Build a Case That Proves Negligence
Proving that the party responsible for your injuries owed you a duty of care and failed to uphold it is critical for the success of your case. Our dedicated team gathers evidence, documentation, and witness statements to build the strongest case possible. We work to establish that:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care.
- They breached that duty through an act of negligence.
- You suffered injuries in a car accident that stemmed from the breach.
- You suffered damages as a result.
Call 1-800-747-3733 for your free consultation with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. A car accident lawyer in Margate is ready to go to work for you.
Margate Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
How Our Car Accident Attorneys in Margate, FL Help
It is normal to feel vulnerable and anxious after a car accident. Mounting medical bills, physical ailments and the trauma of the accident can take their toll. As a client of the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you are supported by our compassionate team every step of the way. We ease the burden of pursuing compensation and reduce your stress by:
- Filing a claim against the at-fault party(s).
- Gathering evidence to prove liability and negligence.
- Representing your best interests in all conversations with law enforcement, insurance companies, and medical experts.
- Manage all communication and negotiations with the insurer(s).
- Attempting to reach a settlement with the at-fault party(s).
- Fighting for your rights in court if insurers refuse to settle.
- Demonstrating the complete scope of your injuries and damages to ensure that you receive all of the compensation you are owed.
Our car accident lawyers in Margate, FL advocate tirelessly for the rights of accident victims. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine now at 1-800-747-3733 for your free case consultation and learn more about getting your claim started.
We handle all the following types of vehicle accident cases:
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
Car Accident Compensation
Insurers typically try to limit the amount they will pay out on any given claim. They know that you are contending with medical expenses and property damage and may be missing work. They hope that in the interests of getting paid quickly, you will accept less than you deserve.
Our team investigates to determine the fair value of your case and all liable parties, so you are made as whole as possible via compensation. There may be compensation available for economic damages (those we can prove with a receipt) including:
- Medical bills including emergency room treatment, inpatient care, and surgeries
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Prescription medication costs
- Lost wages and loss of benefits
- Lost earning capacity due to your inability to work or necessity to work fewer hours, or at a lower rate in a new job
- Miscellaneous expenses for travel to doctor’s appointments, parking fees, etc.
- Accessibility and mobility equipment or renovations to your home or vehicle
- Assistance to perform household tasks you completed before your injury but are no longer able to manage
You may also be entitled to noneconomic damages, such as:
- Pain and suffering, which can be calculated in different ways
- Mental anguish
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of consortium
Our injury lawyers in Margate, FL, understand the different types of compensation available and will determine the value of your case. Call for your free initial case consultation today at 1-800-747-3733.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Take Action Quickly to Protect Your Claim
The State of Florida gives personal injury victims up to four years to file a claim, but there is no reason to wait. Protect the integrity of your claim by acting quickly to get eyewitness statements and have your injuries evaluated. Start a journal to log every interaction with investigators, insurers, and medical professionals. Document each report, receipt, and test result as it is available.
Navigating this process while in recovery can be overwhelming. You do not have to handle this on your own. Your attorney is in your corner from filing the claim through insurance negotiations and even in court, if necessary, to protect your rights and make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
Call 1-800-747-3733 now for a free initial consultation with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. It costs nothing to learn about your rights and determine how much compensation you could collect. We are 100 percent committed to bringing those responsible for your suffering to justice.