Wind is a common nuisance in Florida, as it goes hand-in-hand with the hurricanes and lesser storms that cause millions or billions of dollars in damage to homes and apartments seemingly every year. Many homeowners’ insurance policies cover losses from wind, which is important as damage from storms often includes the impact of high winds.
If you suffered covered losses to your property due to winds, and perhaps other hazards, then you should speak to a Jacksonville wind damage property claim lawyer if you have not received the compensation that you deserve. You can the team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 to ask about compensation for your covered losses.
For a free legal consultation with a wind damage property claims lawyer serving Jacksonville, call (800) 747-3733
Wind Is Just One of the Many Hazards Which Insurance Should Cover
When a hurricane or another storm hits, wind can cause damage, and so can a number of other storm-related events, which may include:
- Power surges, which can fry expensive devices such as computers, phones, and televisions and cause damage to your electrical wiring and plumbing
- Fires, which may result from downed power lines, lightning strikes, and power surges
- Water damage, which may result from flooding or damage that leads to exposure to the rain
Wind is itself a serious hazard, as it can cause damage by:
- Knocking tree branches or entire trees into your property.
- Dislodging power lines that can cause damage to your property.
- Causing damage to your roof and other parts of your home.
- Creating damage that contributes to other hazards, such as flooding.
Residents of Florida have been impacted by six of the 10 most costly hurricanes in history, according to the Fact file: Florida hurricane insurance from the Insurance Information Institute. Wind played a significant role in accumulating the damage from those storms. If you are facing trouble obtaining compensation for your wind damage-related covered losses, you may feel it appropriate to call a Jacksonville wind damage property claim lawyer. You can contact a member of the team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine by calling 1-800-747-3733 to ask about your claim.
Jacksonville Wind Damage Property Claims Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
A Lawyer Will Help You with a Bad Faith Insurer
When you purchase an insurance policy, whether it is a homeowner’s policy, renters policy, or any other form of insurance, you do so in the anticipation that you may one day need coverage for losses. When that day comes and you find out that your insurer does not intend to pay for your losses, you may have been dealt with in bad faith.
Bad faith insurance can occur when:
- An insurer intentionally misleads you.
- An insurer hides language in your policy in a deceptive way.
- An insurer conducts an inadequate investigation of your claim
- An insurer refuses to pay your claim in the amount that you deserve
If your insurer is acting in a way that violates your rights, a lawyer may be able to help you pursue the coverage that you are owed plus any punitive damages to which you may be entitled to for your trouble with the insurance company.
Call Our Team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
We will handle your claim from start to finish, doing what is necessary to take on the insurance company. To find out how a Jacksonville wind damage property claim lawyer may be able to help, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation. Do not wait, as time may be an important factor in your ability to collect any compensation to which you may be entitled.