When a disaster strikes your home, you naturally turn to your insurance provider for help. If St. Johns Insurance denies or rejects your property claim, it can leave you feeling frustrated and with no idea where to turn next. We can help.
A denial by your insurance company is not necessarily the end of your road to financial recovery. If St. Johns Insurance denied your property damage claim, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. We will discuss the damages to your property; read, review, and reassess your insurance policy; and discuss your financial recovery options with you.
For a free legal consultation with a denied st. johns property claim lawyer serving Florida, call (800) 747-3733
Locate a Property Claim Attorney Near Me
A denied St. Johns property claim can compromise or permanently stall your ability to make the repairs your home needs. When that happens, it can also complicate your physical, emotional, and financial healing and the recovery process for your family. A property claims attorney in Florida can help you explore your options after your property claim is denied.
We can review the reason your insurance company denied your claim. We will also comb through your insurance policy for benefits and recovery options you might be unaware of. We can help revisit your claim in the following important ways:
- Our team can review your insurance policy with a clear understanding of the legal and technical language it contains.
- We will thoroughly examine your rights, policy exclusions and minimums, and reasons for the initial denial of your claim.
- Our team can help you collect and compile the full range of information your insurance company requires.
Filing for an appeal and reviewing your rights and recovery options with your insurance company can be a complex and time-consuming procedure. You do not need to go through the property claims appeal process alone. Our attorneys can help you understand the process and the possible outcomes.
Florida Denied St. Johns Property Claim Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Important Timelines for Appealing Your St. Johns Property Claim Denial
In the state of Florida, filing your initial property insurance claim has specific time limitations. Your insurance company has a specified period of time in which they must respond to your claim. There is also a statute of limitations on the time you have to file an appeal to dispute St. Johns Insurance’s denial of your property claim.
Your home is often your single largest financial investment. Protecting your investment and your family’s home is why you paid insurance premiums in the first place. You counted on St. Johns to come through for you when you need them the most.
When your home or property is damaged—or suffers a total loss—and you have to deal with a denied St. Johns property claim, you might be unaware of additional recovery options available to you. The appeals process may still help you restore, rebuild, or replace your home. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation and to explore further options.
Understanding Why Your St. Johns Property Claim Was Denied
Just because your claim was denied does not mean you are out of options. Our team can help you bolster and support your property claim, which may result in a successful appeal after your initial claim is denied.
We can help you understand why the insurance company denied your claim. We can also help you understand whether that denial was fair and what other recovery options you may have.
Important Information to Support Your St. Johns Property Claim Appeal
You may have information that will help your attorney when they file an appeal of your claim. Compile a folder with the following information and have it ready for your attorney to review:
- Your complete contact information
- Your St. Johns Insurance policy number
- Your St. Johns Insurance claim
- All written correspondence with St. Johns
- Original letter of denial
- Date and extent of the damage to your property
- Documents relating to property damage
- All documentation relating to your original claim
- Photos and videos depicting property damage, including before-and-after images if possible
St. Johns Insurance Company denies claims for a host of different reasons:
- High deductible. If the value of your claim is lower than your deductible, you will not be able to collect compensation under the policy.
- Negligence. St. Johns may argue that you failed to maintain your property and that this negligence contributed to or caused the claimed damage.
- Lack of coverage. Things that can damage your home or property are called “perils” in insurance terms. If your property damage was caused by non-covered perils, such as flooding, St. Johns may deny your claim.
- Late claim. If you wait to file your claim until after the statute of limitations has elapsed, you may receive a denial due to tardiness.
These are not the only reasons you might end up with a denied St. Johns property claim. If you received a denied claim for the above or any other reason, our attorneys can help you collect your information, analyze your insurance policy, and ensure your property claim was not denied improperly. We can help you file an appeal and fight for the compensation you are entitled to receive.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call for a Free Consultation Today
Did you file a property insurance claim through St. Johns and receive a denial of that claim? If your home or property was damaged or destroyed in an event like a hurricane or fire, and your insurance company denied your claim for financial recovery, we may be able to help you get the compensation you deserve. Let our attorneys reevaluate your claim, navigate the appeals process, and pursue a successful outcome on your behalf.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. We do not get paid unless you are compensated by your insurance provider. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help ensure you receive every benefit to which your St. Johns insurance policy entitles you.