When a motor vehicle collides with a bicyclist, it often results in catastrophic injuries. If you or a loved one were involved in a bicycle accident in Coconut Creek, FL, you do not have to navigate the legal process alone.
The team of attorneys from The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are here to help. We go the extra mile to ensure you get the support and representation you need. With our team on your side, you only have to worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case review and consultation with a bicycle accident lawyer in Coconut Creek, FL.
For a free legal consultation with a bicycle accidents lawyer serving Coconut Creek, call (800) 747-3733
We Can Take on Bicycle Injury Accidents of All Severities
Motorists who act recklessly or carelessly can cause accidents leaving bicyclists with serious injuries. Some of the most common injuries caused by bicycle accidents include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Facial injuries
- Dental injuries
- Broken bones
- Torn ligaments, tendons, and other soft tissue damage
Many of these injuries are caused by accidents resulting from the same acts of negligence involved in Florida car accidents. Some of the most common causes of bicycle accidents in South Florida include:
- Drivers who fail to yield right of way in turns
- Distracted drivers
- Drunk or drugged drivers
- Drivers who follow too closely
- Drivers who do not leave enough room when passing
- Car doors opening into bike lanes or traffic lanes
If you suffered injuries in a Broward County bicycle accident, you could be eligible for compensation. Call our office to learn more about how a bicycle accident lawyer in Coconut Creek, FL may be able to help.
Coconut Creek Bicycle Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
How The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Can Help with Your Bicycle Accident Case
Our team of bicycle accident lawyers can build a solid argument for compensation based on the facts of your case. To establish the strongest possible evidence for your claims, our South Florida bicycle accident team can:
- Manage all communication with the insurance company and other attorneys
- Collect supporting evidence, such as police reports and medical records
- Document your full range of damages
- Provide regular status updates on your case
- Represent your interested during settlement negotiations or trial
- Aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve
Once we complete an investigation into your accident, we will attempt to negotiate an out-of-court settlement with the liable party’s insurance company. If we are unable to come to a fair agreement, we can file a lawsuit in civil court to pursue the damages you deserve.
We regularly meet with injury victims at Broward Health Coral Springs, Broward Health North, Northwest Medical Center, West Boca Medical Center, and other hospitals and rehabilitation facilities in the area. If you are still undergoing treatment, we can meet with you and your family in the hospital or at your home. Reach out to us today to get started.
Recoverable Damages in a Bicycle Accident Case in Coconut Creek, FL
While your recoverable damages will depend on the specific losses you experienced, some of the most common damages available in Florida personal injury cases include:
Medical Care Costs
- Ambulance or airlift transportation costs
- Emergency department care
- Diagnostic testing including X-rays, MRIs, and CT scans
- Prescription pain relief and other medications
- Hospitalization and care
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Ongoing and future care costs
- Medical, mobility, and accessibility equipment
Other Economic Damages
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Repair or replacement of your bicycle
- Other personal property damages
- Out-of-pocket costs related to your accident
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Wrongful Death Damages
If a member of your family passes away following a bicycle accident, you may be able to file a wrongful death action to pursue compensation for funeral and burial costs, loss of companionship, lost future income, and other damages.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
You Only Have a Limited Time to Hold the At-Fault Driver Responsible
Florida law gives us a limited time to take legal action in a personal injury case. Waiting too long to file may make it difficult to collect the evidence we need to build a strong case, and in some cases it could make recovering compensation impossible. It is important to get started right away to preserve your right to pursue the damages you deserve.
Talk to a Bicycle Accident Lawyer in Coconut Creek, FL
The team of attorneys at The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you pursue damages if you or a loved one suffered injuries in a bicycle accident in Coconut Creek. Let a bicycle accident lawyer in Coconut Creek, FL review your case for free and take legal action on your behalf.
Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 to discuss the details of your case.