A personal injury caused by someone else’s carelessness might have you wondering how you will possibly pay these new medical bills, especially if that accident keeps you from returning to work. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine understands your frustrations and can help you resolve your dilemma.
We can help you recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses resulting from your injury. Contact us today at 800-747-3733 to arrange a free consultation with our personal injury lawyer in Key Largo.
The Anidjar & Levine team has years of experience handling all aspects of insurance claims. We have successfully represented victims of medical malpractice, boating crashes, slip and fall accidents, nursing home abuse or neglect, and all types of vehicle accidents. We aggressively negotiate claims with the at-fault party’s insurance company or take the case to trial, when necessary.
Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
You can handle a personal injury case on your own. However, if you choose to do so, remember that you must handle every aspect of your case from evidence gathering to negotiating with insurers or even filing a lawsuit.
A personal injury lawyer handles these cases for a living and knows the complexities involved in building a viable claim or lawsuit to present to an insurance company or a jury. When you hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you have a team who:
- Collects evidence to substantiate your claim: We know what evidence is necessary to prove negligence and establish your losses. We also know how to use that evidence to build a strong case and get you the compensation you deserve.
- Knows the tricks the insurer might pull: Some of our staff members have experience defending insurers. This means we know what tricks the insurers might use and how to defend you and your claim against these tricks. This helps to ensure you get the money you need.
- Is not afraid to take your case to court: We handle all litigation in-house. This means we will prepare your case for court, regardless of whether we think it will end up there. This can save you money in the long run.
How Will You Prove the Other Party Is Liable for My Injury?
Before we file an insurance claim, we must prove the other party was at-fault. To do so, we must establish negligence. For instance, if your loved one suffered negligence or abuse at a nursing home, we must show that:
- The nursing home owed a duty to care to your loved one (e.g., to keep your loved one safe;
- The nursing home failed this duty of care (e.g., it was understaffed, it hired an abusive caretaker, etc.);
- Because of the nursing home’s negligence or carelessness, your loved one suffered injury; and
- Your loved one suffered physical, financial, or emotional injuries.
Proving the other party was liable for your injuries requires a plethora of evidence.
What Evidence Does Anidjar & Levine Collect?
We gather documentation that proves the party in question caused the accident that resulted in you sustaining personal injuries. The evidence we need to collect depends on the type of injury you suffered. However, it might include:
- Eyewitness accounts
- Expert witness testimony
- Surveillance video
- Medical records
- Police reports
- Incident reports
- Cell phone records
When you discuss your case with us, we can determine what evidence we might need.
How Much Is My Personal Injury Claim Worth?
We can estimate the value of your claim based on your “damages,” which consist of the financial, emotional, and mental injuries you suffered. Personal injury cases usually include such damages as:
- Medical bills to treat physical injuries;
- Hospitalization costs;
- Physical therapy when prescribed by a doctor;
- Prescription drugs;
- Lost income from a job because of an inability to work after the accident;
- Loss of earning capacity because a permanent disability prevents the accident victim from working in the same way as before the accident occurred;
- Property damage; and
- Pain and suffering experienced because of the accident.
Will We Need to Go to Court?
We will likely will not need to take your case to court. We will always try to settle your case before taking it to court. This can get you the money you need quicker and save money in the long run. We will negotiate with the insurer to get the compensation you need; however, if the insurer refuses, we are not afraid to take it to court.
And because we handle all litigation in-house, we will be ready to go to court quicker.
We advise you about the lawsuit process to alleviate any fears you may have about going to court.
What Type of Cases Does Your Law Firm Handle?
Our large, diverse team gives us the ability to represent clients who have suffered any type of injury. We accept personal injury cases stemming from a variety of accidents that occur frequently in Key Largo, such as:
- Auto accidents
- Defective product injuries
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Swimming accidents
- Truck accidents
- Boating accidents
Give Us a Call to Discuss Your Case Today
The size and resources of our law firm allows our attorneys to stay focused and not get weighed down with multiple cases going on at the same time. In this way, our attorneys are able to pay more attention to the details of your case and find more ways of getting you compensation for the injuries you suffered.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation: 800-747-3733.