Injuries from slip and fall accidents range from minor aches and pains to catastrophic injuries. According to the Mayo Clinic, falls are a major contributor to traumatic brain injuries. Are you responsible for your medical bills, lost pay, and other accident-related expenses because of someone’s negligence?
You Deserve to Know if You Are Entitled to Recover Compensation
The answer is simple: you could be entitled to seek compensation for damages from the responsible party. If you choose not to, or you wait until the statute of limitations has run out, you and you alone are responsible for paying for doctors, prescription drugs, and other damages.
That is why you should contact a slip and fall lawyer in Fort Pierce, FL to find out if you qualify for compensation. Please call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free consultation. Please call 1-800-747-3733.
Call a Slip and Fall Lawyer in Fort Pierce Who Will Respond Quickly
Slip and fall accidents happen in seconds. Their impact can be felt for weeks, months, and even years later. Medical bills and the rent will not wait for you to recuperate and return to work.
A slip and fall lawyer in Fort Pierce, FL can respond quickly to your situation. Since 2006, our legal team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have recovered compensation for injured and disabled clients. We know the process of slip and fall insurance claims and personal injury lawsuits. Since 2006, we have gone the extra mile for our clients to get them the compensation they are entitled to receive.
Please call 1-800-747-3733 to see if you qualify for compensation.
Negligence Is a Major Factor for Most Slip and Fall Accident Injuries
It is our experience that many slip and fall accidents are the results of negligence. Property owners must take reasonable measures to prevent or correct hazardous conditions, such as:
- Well-lit entrances and parking lots
- Removing debris from stairs and doorways
- Cleaning spills or puddles from floors and sidewalks
- Repairing torn carpet or broken ceramic tile
These are just a few examples of negligence that may contribute to a slip and fall accident. If someone’s careless action – or inaction– caused you to be hurt, you deserve to seek available compensation.
How a Slip and Fall Lawyer in Fort Pierce Could Recover Compensation for You
Whether you are in someone’s home, store, or public property, property owners have an obligation to keep a safe environment. In legal terms, this is known as “duty of care”. If a slip and fall lawyer proves that this duty of care was compromised, you could recover compensation for your damages.
Proving liability depends on these factors:
- The property owner had a duty of care to provide a safe environment.
- This duty of care was breached in some way (for example, ripped carpeting that caused you to slip and fall).
- The property owner’s negligence caused your injuries.
- You now have physical, mental, and financial damages.
A careless property owner should be held accountable. Please call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free consultation. Please call 1-800-747-3733.
What Financial Recovery May Be Recovered in a Slip and Fall Accident
Financial recovery for a slip and fall accident refers to compensatory damages. Some damages that you could receive include:
- Medical bills including ambulance, hospital stays, doctor visits, and other related healthcare expenses
- Lost pay
- Reduced earning ability because of your injuries
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
No two slip and fall accidents are alike, and there is no predetermined amount that you could be awarded. A slip and fall lawyer in Fort Pierce, FL will assess your injuries, expenses, and expected prognosis and then file a claim against the negligent party’s insurance coverage.
Your Slip and Fall Lawyer in Fort Pierce Will Stand Up to the Insurance Company
It is our experience as slip and fall lawyers that the insurance adjuster may try to blame you for the accident. This is one of several tactics that insurance adjusters could use to deny your claim or to offer a low settlement.
That is why you should not try to settle with the insurance company alone. The insurance adjuster knows that you have medical bills and other expenses. They may try to get you to accept an inadequate settlement.
Here are other suggestions that help us to maximize your potential compensation:
- Please do not discuss the accident with the insurance adjuster because you could unintentionally jeopardize your claim.
- For the same reason, please do not post comments or photos of the accident on social media.
- It is best to discuss the details of your case with your slip and fall lawyer only.
- Keep all medical bills, pay stubs, and other proof of your expenses.
- Follow your doctor or healthcare provider’s recommendations.
- Write an account of what happened before, during, and after your slip and fall accident.
You concentrate on feeling better. A slip and fall lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will take care of everything else. For a free consultation, please call 1-800-747-3733.
We Invite You to Learn More About Our Firm
It is important that you feel comfortable and confident when consulting with a slip and fall lawyer in Fort Pierce.
We invite you to call for a free consultation. Please call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733.