Is your insurance company giving you a tough time about a tile damage claim? You should not hesitate to call a tile damage claim lawyer in Florida who can help. It is our experience that insurance companies try to deny or undervalue claims. We will pursue the full amount you could receive from your coverage. For a free consultation, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at (800) 747-3733.
You Pay Nothing Unless We Are Successful
We help clients on a contingency fee basis. You pay no attorney fees unless and until we successfully get your tile damage claim resolved. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine handles many tile damage claims. We understand that insurance companies try to deny or undervalue your claim through:
- Making an inadequate or improper investigation of your damaged tiles.
- Trying to attribute the damage to improper installation, material, or maintenance.
- Delaying your claim process an unreasonable amount of time.
- Undervaluing your claim with repairs when a replacement is needed.
Broken or Damaged Floor Tiles Are Unsafe
It is unsafe for people to walk on damaged tiles in your home or business. You could be vulnerable to liability if someone fell on broken floor tiles.
Here Are Typical Causes of Damaged Tiles:
- Leaky roof
- Burst pipes
- Shifting foundation or structural damage
- Mold or mildew contamination
- Damaged or improper electrical wiring
We help thousands of property owners in the Sunshine State and are ready to help you. You pay no up-front costs. We do not get paid until you do. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at (800) 747-3733 about your tile damage claim.
You Could Be Eligible for a Replacement of all Floor Tiles in Adjoining Areas
It is our experience as tile damage claim lawyers that insurance companies to replace only the damaged tiles and not the entire floor. However, it is common for floor tiles to be discontinued by the manufacturer and therefore unavailable. Many property owners are unaware that Florida law requires that insurance companies must replace tiles so that they are consistent with the existing floor. This statute applies regardless of the age or condition of the existing floor.
A Tile Damage Claim Lawyer in Florida Helps Protect your Investment
Florida Statute 626.9744 is very clear that if “the replaced items do not match in quality, color, or size, the insurer shall make reasonable repairs or replacement of items in adjoining areas…” Mismatched tiles lower the value of your home or business. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will protect your property value by getting you the compensation that you are entitled to receive. For a free consultation, please call (800) 747-3733.
Here Is Why You Should Speak to a Tile Damage Claim Lawyer
We strongly recommend that call us for a free case review before you accept a check from your insurance company. This is why:
- Once you accept a payment from your insurance company, you give up the possibility of filing a lawsuit.
- Insurance policies are full of exceptions and loopholes that need an expert
- We will seek maximum compensation to ensure the safety, beauty, and quality of your property.
You Deserve the Insurance Coverage that You Pay For
As tile damage claim lawyers, we are aware that some insurance companies try to delay or lowball claims. This is not only unfair, but it could also be illegal. Insurance companies who act with bad faith – in other words, refusing to pay the full value of your claim – face profound consequences. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will not hesitate to take your case to court if we are unable to settle with your insurance company.
Act Now if You Have Damaged Tiles
You risk more expenses if you wait to file a damaged tile claim. Water, insects, and other hazards can intrude in the space between the broken tiles. It is important to act now to protect the safety and value of your property. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will take fast action for your tile damage claim. We invite you to call us at (800)747-3733 for a free consultation. There is no obligation to you.
What You Can Expect When We File Your Tile Damage Claim
- We dedicate our firm’s resources and staff to investigate your claim and review your current property insurance coverage.
- We negotiate with the insurance company to get you the compensation that you deserve, including replacement of your entire floor if necessary.
- We do not get paid until you do.
Protect Yourself as a Property Owner from Future Damage
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have successfully resolved tile damage claims as well as other types of property claims. To protect your health, safety, and property, we suggest the following:
- Regularly inspect the roof of your home or business. Leaky roofs are a major source of tile damage.
- Look for tree roots that can damage the structure and foundation.
- Resolve plumbing issues quickly as they can lead to tile damage.
- Prevent destructive insects like termites from gaining access to your home.
- Take pictures with the date and time stamped into the image as proof of damage.
We Believe in Expert Legal Representation with Personal Service
We understand that it is stressful when your home or business has property damage. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will work to get you the compensation you are entitled to with personal, caring service. Some of our clients have kindly shared their positive experience on our website.
We Can Help with your Tile Damage Claim.
Please call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at (800) 747-3733 for a free case evaluation.