Determining who is at fault in a T-bone (or side-impact car accident) is not always straightforward, as either or both drivers could be responsible, depending on the circumstances of the incident. In some cases, a government agency, a parts manufacturer, or a mechanic can be held liable.
A personal injury lawyer with our firm can build a detailed case and pursue compensation for your injury-related losses.
- An Injury Lawyer on Our Team Can Help You Prove the Other Driver’s Negligence
- Our Car Accident Lawyers Can Take Charge of Your Case
- We Can Provide these Services For You on a Contingency-Fee-Basis
- We Understand the Frustrations and Challenges You Are Facing
- Call for a Free Case Review with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
For a free legal consultation, call (800) 747-3733
An Injury Lawyer on Our Team Can Help You Prove the Other Driver’s Negligence
The other motorist can be held liable for the accident if you can prove they were driving without due care or in a reckless way. Examples of driving without due care includes:
- Distracted driving by not paying full attention to the road, commonly arising from using smartphones or in-car technologies
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving while fatigued
- Reckless driving such as speeding
- Failure to obey traffic signs and controls
- Failure to yield
- Illegal passing
- Not taking the proper precautions when making a turn
- Inexperienced drivers
Aside from driver error, other factors could have caused the accident. Per the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), some of these factors could include
bad road maintenance, poor weather conditions, poor visibility, or defective vehicle parts.
We provide a thorough investigation into the cause of the accident to get to the root of what happened.
Our Car Accident Lawyers Can Take Charge of Your Case
Besides protecting your rights and ensuring you are treated fairly at all times, we provide the following services to help with your case:
- Investigate the cause of the accident
- Gather evidence to build a robust case
- Identify the liable party or parties
- Help mitigate or refute any responsibility you are accused of contributing to the accident
- Evaluate the full financial impact of the accident, including current and any future costs
- Negotiate with insurance companies for a fair settlement
- Review settlement offers
- Represent you in court where necessary
You should also be aware of laws that limit the time you can bring a case against the other party. Per Florida Statutes §95.11, you generally have four years to begin legal proceedings for personal injury and two years for wrongful death. After this time passes, it is unlikely you will be able to seek compensation.
We Go the Extra Mile for Our Clients
In addition to handling the legalities of your case, we provide you with responsive care. For example, we can help:
- Schedule your appointments
- Provide you with frequent case updates
- Respond to your calls and emails as soon as we can
- Give you your attorney’s phone number
If there is anything else you need from us, we encourage you to get in touch with us right away.
Contact our lawyers today!
We Can Provide these Services For You on a Contingency-Fee-Basis
We understand you may be concerned about meeting your financial obligations on top of managing your recovery at this challenging time.
To lighten these burdens, we offer our services on a contingency-fee-basis. This payment structure means there is nothing to pay upfront or out of pocket until we receive a fair settlement or verdict. If we don’t obtain an award for you, you owe us nothing.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Understand the Frustrations and Challenges You Are Facing
We understand that being injured goes beyond physical pain and impacts your daily life, family, and plans for the future.
By taking the time to understand each of our client’s unique challenges, we can focus our knowledge, resources, and experience on providing you with individualized service.
There Are Many Different Types of Compensation You Could Be Entitled to Pursue
At our firm, we want you to focus on getting better. We’ll take care of everything else. We can assess and quantify all of your damages, which may include:
- Current and ongoing medical bills
- Rehabilitation costs and therapy
- Lost wages and any impact on your future earning capacity and other work-related benefits
- Pain, suffering, and inconvenience
- Property damage
- Scarring, disability, and disfigurement
- Loss of consortium
- Funeral expenses, including burial and/or cremation
- Impaired quality of life
- Transportation expenses
In the tragic event of losing a loved one, we can help you as the surviving family member pursue compensation via a wrongful death lawsuit.
Call for a Free Case Review with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
If you were injured in a T-Bone car accident, the compassionate and responsive team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for a favorable outcome.
To find out more about how we can help, reach out to us today for a free review of your situation. Together, we can determine your legal options and answer your questions. Don’t pay us unless and until you obtain compensation, so there is little risk in contacting our team.