Determining how much your rear-end accident in Orlando is worth in terms of possible compensation could:
- Require a determination of the type and amount of losses you or your loved one suffered because of a rear-end accident
- Understanding what portion of your losses others may be responsible for, as opposed to how much of the blame you may bear
- Depend on the amount of compensation a lawyer may be able to win for you, as the value of your accident may ultimately hinge on the amount of compensation that you receive as a result of the accident
After understanding how a lawyer may be able to assist you in seeking any compensation that you deserve, you may choose to accept their assistance.
For a free legal consultation, call (800) 747-3733
How a Lawyer Could Assist You After a Rear-End Collision
An Orlando personal injury lawyer could help you determine how much your rear-end collision may be worth. They may do this by:
- Collecting and evaluating all of the evidence which provides insight into the dynamics of your accident
- Calculating the full monetary extent of your losses
- Determining if you may be liable for any blame in how the accident occurred, as Florida Statutes § 768.81 states that even if you are at fault for some portion of the accident, you may still be able to collect compensation for your losses
- Speaking with witnesses to your accident, as their accounts may provide factual details and could serve a critical role within your lawsuit
- Evaluating others who may be responsible for your accident, as well as the portion of the fault that they may share for your losses
The American Bar Association (ABA) explains that lost income and medical expenses may be among the losses for which you may be entitled to collect compensation. In addition to those losses, you may be owed awards for:
- Pain and suffering caused by the accident and injuries resulting from the accident
- A decline in your earning power, which can be linked to your accident
- Damage to your property, such as your vehicle and any items within your vehicle that were harmed during the rear-end accident
- Any additional losses that can be reasonably tied to one or more actions by defendants who contributed to your accident
The nature, extent, and ability to document your losses could ultimately determine what the value of your rear-end accident is.
Call to Speak to a Legal Representative Today
The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine pride themselves on delivering responsive legal care for each client.
A lawyer or their team may:
- Provide a free consultation
- Help you complete important post-accident duties
- Help you deal with insurance companies
- Initiate your lawsuit and see that it reaches completion
- Negotiate for compensation on your behalf
- Defend your rights
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to learn how they may go the extra mile for you or your loved one. You worry about getting better while we take care of everything else.