After a Coral Gables car accident, you may be facing thousands of dollars in repair bills. You may have required expensive medical treatment and may even be missing time at work.
If you are scared, frustrated, or just overwhelmed by the legal process after a car accident, you are not alone. Most insurance companies are willing to do whatever it takes to save themselves money and pay you less. You need a legal advocate who understands how the insurance companies work and is willing to fight on your behalf.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our legal team fights on behalf of injury victims like you every day. We know how the process works, and we are ready to take on the insurance companies for you. Call us today at 1-800-747-3733. Our car accident lawyers in Coral Gables, Florida are ready to fight for you.
Understanding Florida’s No-Fault Accident Laws
Florida is considered a ‘no-fault accident’ state. What does this mean? This means all drivers are required to carry a certain amount of personal injury protection insurance, and in small car accidents, your insurance company pays for your injuries, regardless of who is at fault.
However, if your injuries or damages exceed the limits of your policy, you may still pursue the other driver’s insurance company for additional damages. In addition, you may have supplemental insurance coverage that may cover your medical costs.
Types of Car Accident Cases We Take On
Our team takes on a broad range of car accidents, from small fender benders to multi-car pileups. We are here to make sure you recover the damages you deserve from the insurance companies.
If you sustained injuries in any of the following types of car accidents, our team can help:
- Drunk driving accidents
- Texting while driving
- Distracted driving
- Bus accidents
- Truck or tractor-trailer accidents
- Bicycle or pedestrian accidents
- Work-related car accidents
- T-bone accidents
- Side-swipe accidents
- Speeding-related accidents
- Multi-car collisions
- Vehicle malfunction or faulty equipment accidents
Car accidents can be devastating, both financially and physically. Our car accident lawyers in Coral Gables, Florida can help you pursue the damages you deserve after a car accident. Call us now at 1-800-747-3733.
Damages You May Recover After Your Coral Gables Car Accident
The damages available after a Coral Gables car accident can vary widely based on the type of accident you are involved in, whether you were partially at fault, the severity of your injuries, and the level of insurance the other driver carries.
However, in most cases, we pursue compensation for the following types of damages:
- All medical care related to the accident
- Future medical care related to injuries you sustained
- The full amount of lost wages
- Future lost wages if your injuries require you to change jobs or prevent you from working
- Loss of personal property, such as your car or electronic devices destroyed in the accident
- Pain and suffering, for the physical pain you experienced as well as the mental impact of your injuries
A car accident lawyer in Coral Gables, Florida can help you understand the damages you may be eligible for after your car accident. Call our dedicated legal team today for a free case review at 1-800-747-3733.
Wrongful Death Claims in Coral Gables, Florida
Most car accidents result in personal property damage and minor injuries. However, sometimes car accidents have tragic consequences. If your loved one passed away due to injuries they sustained in a Coral Gables car accident, your family may be eligible to file for damages through a wrongful death claim.
While money cannot bring your loved one back, recovering compensation can help reduce the financial burden on your family during this tragic time. The damages you may be able to recover include:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Pain and suffering damages
- Medical bills that accrued before your loved one passed
- Lost future earnings
- Loss of companionship or guidance of your loved one
- Mental distress caused by your loss
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to find out if you are eligible to file a wrongful death claim. Get help today by calling 1-800-747-3733.
How A Car Accident Lawyer in Coral Gables Can Help You
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine understands how devastating car accidents can be. You may be in an incredible amount of pain and unsure what your next steps are. The insurance companies may ask you to give a recorded statement or try to offer you a settlement right away. You need someone who is looking out for your legal rights.
Our firm is here to help you navigate the legal process after your car accident. The services we offer include:
- Investigate your accident to determine who is at fault
- Gather evidence to support your car accident claim
- Handle communication with other legal teams, medical billing specialists, and other third parties
- Investigate all possible sources of compensation, including additional parties and supplemental insurance policies
- Negotiate with the insurance company to recover the maximum compensation possible
- If necessary, represent you in a court of law
Contact a Car Accident Lawyer in Coral Gables, Florida Today
After a car accident, the insurance companies may try to offer you less than you deserve. They hope you will accept their first offer without realizing you may be eligible to collect far more. Our team is here to represent your interests and protect your legal rights.
If you or a loved one sustained injuries in a Coral Gables car accident, our team is ready to defend your legal rights. You are not alone. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case evaluation with a member of our legal team.