If you or a family member was the victim of a slip and fall accident, a car collision, or suffered any personal injury due to the negligence of another party, there is legal help available to you.
After your injury, the first thing you should do is seek the medical care you need to start the process of physical recovery. Your next step should be to contact a Buenaventura Lakes personal injury lawyer; we can help negotiate a financial settlement with the insurance company.
We understand how physically and emotionally demanding it can be to recover from a serious injury. That is why we will meet you at your home or hospital room to discuss your case. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1 (800) 747-3733 to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation today.
Types of Damages in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
You may have the ability to file a personal injury lawsuit if you were injured by another party who breached their legal responsibility to exercise reasonable care on your behalf. If that breach resulted in bodily injury to you, personal injury laws mandate that you can recover your financial losses. You may be entitled to file a personal injury lawsuit with a Buenaventura Lakes personal injury lawyer if you were injured in one of the following ways:
- Physical assault
- Premises liability
- Workplace accident
- Automobile accident
- Slip and fall accident
- Injured due to a defective product
If you were injured as the result of any of the above accidents or incidents, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1 (800) 747-3733 today to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
How Economic Damages Are Calculated in a Personal Injury Claim
The amount of economic damages and the way those damages are calculated will vary from case to case. The state of Florida may consider accident-related medical expenses including rehab and necessary medical equipment. You may also be entitled to recover lost earnings. The insurance companies and courts might take other mitigating factors into consideration as well. A Buenaventura Lakes personal injury lawyer will explain the details of your particular case and the possible financial recovery options you have available.
What a Buenaventura Lakes Personal Injury Lawyer Can Do for You
If a trip to the local shopping mall resulted in an auto accident, a fall in the parking lot, or a fall on wet floors inside a store, you may be able to file an insurance claim for your injuries. Filing a personal injury lawsuit on your own can be complex and time-consuming. It can also be risky when you are unaware of the intricacies of the law. An attorney can help you check all the right boxes in your pursuit of financial compensation for your injuries.
- When you hire a Buenaventura Lakes personal injury lawyer, they are on your side. While the insurance companies are committed to making the smallest possible financial payout, a personal injury attorney will fight for the settlement you need and deserve.
- A personal injury attorney can help ensure your settlement covers current and ongoing medical costs including hospital stays, physical and occupational therapy, and rehab. You are also entitled to receive coverage for medical equipment like canes, wheelchairs, and other assistive devices that aid in your recovery.
- A Buenaventura Lakes personal injury lawyer can more easily navigate state laws. They can also help you decipher and comply with the four-year statute of limitations under Florida Statutes Title VIII. Limitations § 95.11. most people have to abide by.
- A personal injury attorney can help you understand the full scope of your lawsuit as well as the full range of economic and non-economic damages you are entitled to as a result of the injuries you suffered.
Avoid communicating with the insurance company on your own. Doing so might result in an award that is much lower than an attorney can negotiate for you. Our attorneys will help you file a complete insurance claim and negotiate an advantageous settlement. If you were injured through no fault of your own, a single phone call to the Law Offices of Anidjar and Levine can help you get started on the road to physical and financial recovery.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Buenaventura Lakes, FL Attorney Near Me
If you slipped or tripped and fell on a badly-maintained property because the property owner breached their duty of care under Florida Statutes Title XLV. Torts § 768.075. or a reckless driver sideswiped your vehicle, you might be entitled to file a lawsuit to recoup the costs of your medical bills, accident-related medical equipment expenses, and additional damages.
When you are ready to file a lawsuit against the parties whose negligence led to your injuries, our attorneys are here to help. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1 (800) 747-3733 to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation today.