You may have a family doctor or another trusted healthcare provider. Do you have someone to look after your legal well-being?
Since 2006, injured people have trusted the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to protect their rights in a personal injury claim or lawsuit. A personal injury lawyer in Brevard County, FL will pursue compensation for medical bills, lost pay, and other expenses if you qualify. You do not owe attorney fees if our firm does not recover compensation.
For a free consultation, please call 1-800-747-3733.
Choose a Personal Injury Lawyer in Brevard County Who Understands Your Case
Florida liability and negligence laws can be tricky. You likely are not feeling well as you recuperate from injuries at home or in the hospital. The last thing you need to do is to try to look up statutes and deal with the insurance adjuster. You concentrate on getting better. A personal injury lawyer in Brevard County, FL will take care of everything else.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Have a Wide Practice Area
It is important to choose a personal injury lawyer in Brevard County who accepts similar cases to your own. Our personal injury law firm has a wide practice area that includes:
- Motor vehicle accidents including car, motorcycle, moped, 18-wheeler and semi-truck, bus, bicycle, and pedestrian collisions
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products and medical equipment
- Property claims (home, business, and commercial)
- Catastrophic injuries
- Workers’ compensation
- Slip and fall accidents
- Social Security disability
- Wrongful death
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have helped many clients in situations like your own. We would be proud to help you recover the compensation you deserve. For a free consultation, please call 1-800-747-3733.
A Personal Injury Lawyer in Brevard County Will Seek Compensation for You
If you were injured because of someone’s careless or intentional behavior, you could be entitled to compensation. A personal injury lawyer in Brevard County can determine if you qualify for financial recovery. This is not the time to guess or rely on an Internet search engine for answers. Please call our office at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation.
Depending on your individual situation, injuries, expenses, and expected prognosis, you could receive compensation for:
- Ambulance, emergency department services, hospitalizations, doctor’s visits, and other medical expenses
- Domestic services that might be necessary because of your injuries (such as childcare or home health aide)
- Lost pay
- Decreased earning potential from injuries
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Loss of consortium, companionship, protection, or guidance
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Property damage
- Wrongful death including final expenses
We Go the Extra Mile to Recover Damages and Make You Whole
A personal injury lawyer in Brevard County will vigorously pursue compensation that can ease your financial burden. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is devoted to protecting the rights of injured and disabled men, women, and children.
We have been successful in recovering compensation through insurance settlements and verdicts. Some of our clients have expressed their thoughts on our website, which we invite you to read here.
While past results do not guarantee future outcomes, a personal injury lawyer with our firm will go the extra mile to get you the compensation you are qualified to receive. For a free, no-obligation consultation, please call 1-800-747-3733.
We Work Fast to Get You Answers and Potential Compensation
You have a limited amount of time to file a personal injury lawsuit in Florida. That time is even shorter if you are a loved one filing a wrongful death lawsuit. A personal injury lawyer in Brevard County understands that you may have medical bills piling up. When you also consider lost income because you are unable to work, it is understandable to be anxious, frustrated, or angry.
A personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to help you. We have the resources, staff, and experience to decide who is liable and the best source of potential compensation.
How a Personal Injury Lawyer Proves Liability
There are four steps to show liability:
- The other party, or defendant, owed you a duty of care to avoid causing or contributing to your accident.
- The defendant breached this duty of care.
- This breach caused the accident and injuries to you, the plaintiff.
- You now have physical, emotional, and financial damages such as medical bills, pain and suffering, and other losses.
Our lawyers are often successful in recovering compensation through insurance settlements. However, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will take your case to trial if we cannot reach an acceptable settlement. To get started on recovering potential compensation, please call for a free consultation today: 1-800-747-3733.
We Are on Your Side
You should know your legal options before you accept any payment or make a statement to the insurance adjuster. In our experience, the other party’s insurance company wants to settle as quickly and cheaply as possible. While it may be tempting to accept their first offer, it is often inadequate for your injuries and damages.
Let a personal injury lawyer in Brevard County, FL negotiate for you. During your free case evaluation, someone from our firm will need certain information from you. This information may include:
- Your detailed account of how, where, and when you were hurt
- Any photos or videos you may have of the accident
- Correspondence from the liable party’s insurance company
- All medical bills and other expenses to date