You may receive compensation for back and neck pain you experience after a car accident. This pain may cause distress and require medical treatment. The person who caused your accident may cover such losses.
For a free legal consultation, call (800) 747-3733
Can you recover compensation for your pain?
You may receive compensation for your pain if:
- Another party is liable for your car accident
- You successfully complete a lawsuit or insurance claim
Our firm will complete a claim or lawsuit for you.
What damages can you receive compensation for?
Your accident-related back and neck pain may require:
- Diagnostic procedures
- Treatments listed by the Mayo Clinic, including cortisone injections, surgery, radiofrequency neurotomy, and implanted nerve stimulators
- Medication for pain relief
- Chiropractic care
- Multiple doctors’ appointments
We may obtain coverage for these and other medical expenses. A settlement or judgment may also cover:
- Lost income related to your injuries
- Diminished earning capacity
- Lost quality of life
- Physical pain
- Emotional anguish
- Vehicle repair costs
- Temporary transportation
- Other accident-related damages
We will include each of these losses within your lawsuit.
Who is responsible for your back and neck pain?
The person who caused your accident may be responsible for your back and neck pain. This may include:
- A car driver
- A truck driver
- A pedestrian
- A vehicle or part manufacturer
The circumstances of your accident will determine liability. Parties other than the one who caused your accident may also be liable. This can include:
- An employer
- A government entity
- A private organization
- A regulatory body
We pursue compensation from anyone with liability.
What should you do if you are experiencing back and neck pain?
If you or a loved one have pain after a car accident, you should:
- Seek immediate medical attention
- Obtain documentation of your treatment
- Keep documentation in a safe place
- Call our firm
We can handle your case.
How our firm handles car accident cases
We go the extra mile for you after a car accident. To help you recover from your pain, we:
- Take over your case as soon as we can
- Help you arrange medical care
- Help you with other accident-related logistics
- Provide empathetic legal care
You place your case in our hands when you hire our firm. You just worry about getting better. We will:
- Review the facts of your accident
- Gather accident-related evidence
- Document your losses
- Assign a monetary value to your losses
- Identify all liable parties
- Draft and file your lawsuit
- Handle all case-related communications
- Negotiate your settlement
- Complete a trial if necessary
You can start these processes by contacting our team.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What does one of our lawyers have to prove to obtain compensation for you?
We will aim to prove negligence in order to obtain compensation for you. A party may have been negligent if:
- They owed you a duty of care
- They violated their duty of care
- The violation caused your accident
- We can prove the link between your accident and your losses
Drivers have a duty of care to be cautious. Drivers who speed, violate traffic signals, or drive drunk violate their duty of care. A vehicle manufacturer could be negligent by producing a defective part or vehicle.
What are the possible outcomes of my car accident case?
Our firm will seek a settlement. This is one possible outcome of your case. It is the most common resolution to civil cases, according to the American Bar Association (ABA).
We may also:
- Negotiate compensation from an insurance company
- Win a judgment through a trial
We seek fair compensation. That can come through a few different channels. We evaluate your case, engage in negotiations, and determine how to seek awards.
What does it cost to hire a lawyer from our firm?
Our firm requires no upfront payment. You can hire us at no out-of-pocket cost. We receive our fee:
- Only if we win a judgment or negotiate a settlement
- As a portion of your judgment or settlement
If we do not win a judgment or negotiate a settlement, you pay us nothing. This is called a contingency fee. This arrangement benefits you because:
- It does not require you to pay from your existing finances
- It reduces the direct cost of getting legal help (you generally must pay out of pocket for lawyers who charge by the hour)
- It incentivizes your lawyer to win your case
There are no barriers to hiring our firm. All you must do is call our team.
Do not wait to take legal action after your car accident
Do not wait to call us. Florida Statutes §95.11(3)(a) generally limit the time that you have to file a personal injury lawsuit. We keep this deadline in mind when handling your case. Even if the statute of limitations has expired, you may remain eligible to file a case.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation. We provide frequent case updates as we fight for your awards.