Jet skis are categorized as personal watercraft and can be dangerous if not handled or maintained with care. If you or a loved one was involved in a personal watercraft accident in Windermere, you may be entitled to compensation. According to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Orange County, which includes the city of Windermere, registered 8,435 total personal watercraft accidents in 2019, and you or a loved one may have once been part of a similar personal watercraft accident registry.
If you or a loved one was injured or killed in an accident involving a jet ski or another personal watercraft, you could be eligible to file a lawsuit. For a free consultation with a Windermere jet ski accident lawyer, call 1-800-747-3733 to speak with a representative of our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
Jet Ski Accidents Can Be Catastrophic
Jet ski accidents occur in Florida with alarming regularity, which underlines the importance of following safety regulations in accordance with Florida Statute § 327.39. Jet skis can travel as fast as 70 miles per hour, and such power can spell “catastrophe” when negligence comes into play.
If you were injured in a jet ski accident, it is possible that:
- You could have been injured by another person steering their own personal watercraft into yours.
- You could have been a passenger on a personal watercraft whose driver is guilty of negligence, as defined by the American Bar Association.
- You could have been involved in an accident with a larger watercraft, such as a boat, whose driver could be responsible for your losses.
Jet skis are not only dangerous because of their potential top speeds, but also because:
- They may be available to drivers who are not experienced, as jet skis are popular among tourists, who would not be given similar access to a larger watercraft without a license.
- They lack the structural elements that may protect a passenger of a boat (walls, seats, handrails) in the case of an accident.
If you were involved in a jet ski accident in Windermere, you may be facing significant losses, which may be compensated by the person or people responsible for your accident. Call our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to learn more about your options for pursuing justice.
For a free legal consultation with a jet ski accidents lawyer serving Windermere, 800-747-3733
You Can Pursue Compensation After a Jet Ski Accident
If you are nursing an injury or mourning the death of a loved one after a jet ski accident, you may want to get legal assistance on how to pursue compensation while addressing your needs. A lawyer may:
- Help you identify parties that could be responsible for your losses.
- Help you understand your legal options for seeking justice.
- Be the first step in starting a lawsuit.
A Windermere jet ski accident lawyer may assist you further by:
- Collecting evidence that could reveal the negligence of defendants in your lawsuit.
- Filing the necessary paperwork to initiate your lawsuit.
- Seeking a settlement that could allow you to avoid a trial.
- Arguing your case at trial if a settlement is not available or acceptable to you.
- Calculating your losses and argue for your right to compensation.
- Defending your rights.
You may be able to collect financial coverage for your losses if your lawsuit is successful.
WindermereJet Ski Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Call Our Team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
If a jet ski accident has left you reeling or caused the loss of your loved one, our Windermere jet ski accident lawyers will go the extra mile to seek justice on your behalf. Call our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation about your accident and eligibility for a lawsuit.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW