If a defective tire on your vehicle or another driver’s vehicle caused your West Palm Beach accident, our defective tire lawyer can help you take legal action. You could be entitled to recover compensation because of a tire defect, tire blowout, or another defect that caused you to suffer an injury.
Our West Palm Beach defective car parts lawyers can guide you through the legal process and help you pursue compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, and more. We offer free consultations, and a member of our team can take your call 24/7.
We Can Help You Get Evidence to Prove Liability for a Tire Failure Wreck
Your West Palm Beach injury attorney can help you in gathering any evidence you need to prove your claim. You should try to gather as much evidence as possible proving that the defective product led to your injury. Some of the evidence that may be in your possession includes:
- Information about when and where you bought your tires
- Receipts for the tires
- The make and model of the tires
- Contact information from eyewitnesses to the accident
Our team can help you collect further evidence that may help establish fault and liability, such as:
- The police report
- Expert witness testimony (e.g., accident reconstruction experts, engineers, etc.)
- Photographs and video surveillance of the accident
- Medical records and statements from your doctor
You can contact us at your earliest convenience to get started with an initial consultation.
Legal Assistance for Your Defective or Recalled Tire Case From Start to Finish
Our team can help you from the initial investigation through settlement or trial. When you trust the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to manage your case, we will:
Handle the Legal Paperwork and Filings
We can file your claim and handle the legal procedure to make sure you meet all deadlines and correctly file your case.
You should be focusing on recovering from your injuries or caring for a loved one who suffered injuries in a defective tire accident. Let us manage the paperwork, filings, and other legal procedures.
Negotiate a Settlement or Represent You in Front of a Judge and Jury
We can negotiate with the defendant to settle out of court. However, if the defendant refuses to offer a fair settlement, we can take your case to trial.
Our injury attorneys conduct a thorough investigation of your case and prepare for every possibility, so we are ready to go to trial if we must.
Communicate With You About Your Case
Our team values communication, and we give you regular updates about your case. We are available when you need us, and we even give you your attorney’s cell phone number.
Help Schedule Your Appointments
You may have a lot of appointments following a serious car accident. We can help you schedule your appointments and can even help you get your car fixed.
Establishing the Severity of Your Injuries From an Accident
An important part of a defective tire case is proving the severity of your injuries and the damages related to your injuries.
Our team can help if you suffered severe injuries, such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Facial injuries
- Internal injuries
No matter the injuries you suffered, you may qualify to recover compensation for injuries caused by a defective tire accident. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you build a case that establishes the severity of your injuries, proves the value of your injury-related damages, and connects your injuries to the accident.
Some of the evidence we may use to establish the severity and effects of your injuries on your physical, emotional, and financial well-being include:
- Medical records
- Medical expert testimony
- Vocational expert testimony
- Accident reconstruction experts
Fighting for Fair Compensation in a Product Liability Case in West Palm Beach
A defective tire accident may leave you with significant medical bills, lost income, and other expenses. You might also experience pain and suffering related to your accident.
These and other damages may be recoverable in your defective tire lawsuit:
- Medical bills (current and future)
- Lost income and employment benefits
- Loss of earning capacity
- Other out-of-pocket expenses related to the accident
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
Your defective tire accident lawyer in West Palm Beach can help you identify the full range of your damages and fight for a fair settlement or judgment.
There Is a Deadline to File Your Defective Tire Lawsuit
You must file a lawsuit within the statute of limitations that applies to your case. If you fail to file by the deadline, then you may be unable to file the lawsuit and the state could bar you from getting compensation.
In West Palm Beach, this means accident victims generally have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11. If your loved one passed away because of a defective tire crash, you also typically have two years to submit your case.
Get started today. Our team can help you file paperwork on time and meet all deadlines.
What to Do After a Defective Tire Accident in West Palm Beach
After your car accident, you can begin building your personal injury claim or lawsuit with our experienced car accident attorneys. At the accident scene, you may want to:
- Call 911 to report the accident and get medical attention. Calling the police and other first responders to the crash site can help build your case. The police can help move your vehicle to a safe location and construct an accident report that we can use as evidence in your case.
- Take photos or videos of the crash. If your injuries allow, record visual proof of anything you see, including your car, the other party’s car, the tires on each vehicle, and the injuries you suffered. It may also be useful to speak to witnesses and collect their contact information.
- Avoid accepting fault. When you talk to other parties at the accident scene, you should generally avoid admitting fault or putting blame on anyone else. Keep conversations short and polite, only exchanging contact information.
- Begin looking for a law firm to work with. You can call our team 24/7, even from the scene of your accident. Once you are safe and feel okay, you can reach out to a member of our staff to learn more about your legal options.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for Help After an Accident Caused by a Recalled or Defective Tire
If you or a loved one suffered severe injuries in a car accident caused by a defective tire, the tire or vehicle manufacturer may be liable for your losses, expenses, and other damages.
A defective tire lawyer in West Palm Beach from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
We Can Help.