Rideshare companies like Uber can make getting where you want to go cheap and convenient. But if you are involved in an Uber accident that is someone else’s fault, it can leave you injured and facing costly medical bills and other out-of-pocket expenses.
You may have legal recourse if you were injured in an Uber accident in West Palm Beach. An Uber accident lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can assign liability and help you fight for fair compensation. You don’t need to navigate rideshare accident laws and policies on your own.
For a free legal consultation with a uber accidents lawyer serving West Palm Beach, call (800) 747-3733
What Is My West Palm Beach Uber Accident Worth?
Uber accidents can involve different scenarios. You may have been a passenger in an Uber that crashed. Or, you might have been struck by an Uber while riding your bike.
You may be entitled to compensation for your damages based on the circumstances of your accident. The severity of your injuries and the impact on your future will determine how much settlement money you could receive. Damages may include:
- Present or future medical expenses (e.g., physical therapy, rehabilitation)
- Emotional duress
- Lost wages, or the inability to continue earning a wage
- Medication costs
- Loss of consortium, if a loved one was severely injured or passed away in an Uber accident
These are some of the most common types of damages associated with rideshare accidents. Of course, this is not an exhaustive list.
Our attorney, familiar with Uber accident cases in West Palm Beach, can help you make a comprehensive list of your damages and ensure we pursue the full and fair compensation you need to move forward.
West Palm Beach Uber Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
How Can An Uber Accident Lawyer Help Me?
After an Uber accident in West Palm Beach, you want to know who will help pay for your medical expenses and other losses. A rideshare accident lawyer can help you obtain the financial recovery you need from the liable party.
You may have compounding medical bills, and you might be unable to work. The insurance company may make you an unfair settlement offer that takes advantage of your compromised position.
The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf. In addition to protecting you from bad-faith insurance practices, we can provide you with these services:
- Investigate your case to build evidence
- Act as your liaison and communicate with any parties involved in your case
- Identify the liable parties in your case
- Submit an insurance claim
- File a lawsuit, if needed
- Represent you in the courtroom
These services are designed to make your recovery easier. We’ll worry about compiling evidence and making a compelling case while you focus on recovering and supporting your family.
Who Is Liable for My Uber Accident?
Typically, there are two possible liable parties in an Uber accident:
- An Uber driver
- Another third-party driver that caused the accident
Liability rests on assigning negligence. To assign liability, your lawyer must show the following:
- That the liable party owed you a duty of care.
- They breached this duty of care.
- This failure caused your Uber accident and your injuries.
- This accident resulted in you suffering damages.
To establish this breach of care, our team can analyze the following pieces of evidence:
- Police and crash reports
- Traffic camera footage
- Phone camera footage
- Eyewitness statements
- Medical invoices
- Medical reports that explain the extent of your accident-related injuries
Our West Palm Beach Uber accident lawyer will compile any evidence relevant to your case and use it to fight for fair compensation.
How does Uber’s Insurance Work?
Uber’s insurance coverage varies depending on the driver’s status at the time of the accident:
- If the driver’s app was turned off: Only the driver’s personal insurance will be involved in the settlement.
- If the driver’s app was turned on and they were waiting for a ride: In this case, Uber offers a maximum of $100,000 worth of third-party liability coverage.
- If the driver was en-route to a passenger or carrying passengers: Uber provides coverage of $1 million if the driver was carrying passengers or on the way to pick up passengers.
If you’re unsure how these coverage limits will impact your case, we can help. Our lawyers are well-versed in the complexities of insurance settlements and how rideshare company’s insurance policies work. When you choose to work with us, we provide responsive legal care and answer all of your questions and concerns.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Compassionate Care At The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
Compassion is at the core of the legal services we provide. We want our clients to feel like family. To ensure your legal experience meets this standard, we offer our clients these perks:
- Easy access to your lawyer via their direct phone number
- Regular case updates
- Assistance with scheduling appointments related to your case
A Hassle-Free Payment Plan
To make our services more accessible, we work on contingency. This way, our lawyer will only receive payment if you win your case. Similarly, our initial case reviews are free of charge.
This means that you won’t have to pay us a cent unless you win your case. You have nothing to lose when you call one of our team members for a free consultation regarding your case.
Reviews from our clients further illustrate our commitment to providing quality legal service:
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates.” – Adam S.
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
You Have a Limited Time to Act After an Uber Accident
Uber accident cases are subject to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). The statute of limitations to file a civil lawsuit is typically four years from the date of the accident.
You only have two years if you’re filing for the loss of a loved one. A team member can determine if a wrongful death action applies in your case during a free evaluation.
Call A West Palm Beach Uber Accident Team Member Today
Our team is ready to receive your call. We want to help you get your life back on track after your Uber accident. Call us for your risk-free consultation to get started today.