After getting in a car accident, the at-fault party’s insurance will typically pay to cover the costs of repairing your vehicle. What they don’t often cover is the diminished value of your car. As a result, a car that you once could have traded in for a high amount is now worth far less. Florida Statutes § 626.9743 states that you could recover compensation for your car’s diminished value.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you fight for the compensation you deserve. A West Palm Beach diminished value property damage car accident claims lawyer from our firm can help you get compensated for all of your damages. We work tirelessly for our clients so they can move forward after an accident without worrying about their finances.
Why Choose The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine?
You could be suffering from a major injury and damage to your car after an accident in West Palm Beach. You shouldn’t have to pay if someone else caused your accident. Our West Palm Beach car accident lawyer can advocate for you throughout your case. Other benefits of choosing our firm include the following:
- You get your attorney’s cell phone number: You can reach them at all times if you have questions or need status updates.
- We go the extra mile for our clients: Our attorneys can take care of all the aspects of your case. We can talk to the insurance company on your behalf and even arrange to get your car fixed. This way, your only focus is on recovering from the accident and moving forward with your life.
- We can help you recover fair compensation: Insurance companies sometimes offer lower settlements than victims deserve. Our attorneys can calculate what your case is worth so we know how much to fight for. We can provide evidence and other documentation to prove why you deserve compensation.
Having a strong legal advocate on your side can help to make the legal process feel less complex. We will provide compassionate support.
How Much Does Our Attorney In West Palm Beach Cost?
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we understand that you could have sustained injuries or are dealing with other accident-related losses after an auto collision. The last thing you should have to worry about is how much an attorney costs. That is why we offer the following fee structure:
- Free consultations: You can speak with a team member at no cost. During the consultation, we can answer your questions and inform you of your legal options.
- Contingency-fee basis payment: You pay nothing for our legal services unless you recover compensation. You only have to pay us a percentage of the compensation you recover from your claim or lawsuit. We won’t request any out-of-pocket fees.
You can hold the liable party accountable without worrying about losing more money and without having to pay any money upfront.
For a free legal consultation with a diminished value property damage car accident claims lawyer serving West Palm Beach, 800-747-3733
What Is Diminished Value?
When a vehicle sustains damage in a car accident, its value can be diminished. Once a car is in a major accident, it typically has less resale value than it did before. Therefore, many buyers could refuse to buy a car knowing it was involved in an accident. Diminished value is usually the difference between the value of the vehicle before the accident and the value of it after the accident.
Filing a diminished value claim with the at-fault party’s insurer can help you to recoup the difference. This way, you are not financially impacted by an accident someone else caused. You could file this type of claim even if you don’t plan to sell your car any time soon.
How To Calculate The Diminished Value Of Your Car After A West Palm Beach Crash
Our attorneys may consult experts who can calculate how much value your car lost because of the accident. We can use these experts’ documentation and other evidence when negotiating with insurance companies.
Factors that can affect the value of a car include:
- Prior accidents
- Geographic location
When you work with our firm, we will work hard to accurately determine your car’s diminished value.
West Palm BeachDiminished Value Property Damage Car Accident Claims Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
How Can Our Attorney Help You Get Compensation For Your Car’s Diminished Value?
There are many ways an attorney can help after your vehicle sustained damage in a car accident. Since we have handled many similar cases, we know how to navigate the complex legal issues that could arise. Other ways our attorneys can help include:
- We can investigate the car accident: If the liable party claims the accident isn’t their fault, we can investigate to prove liability. Our attorneys can analyze your case by reviewing the police report, interviewing witnesses, and reviewing evidence collected from the scene.
- We can negotiate with the insurance company: Our attorneys can present evidence to show how much your car’s value has diminished. If the insurer offers a lower settlement than you deserve, we will not hesitate to negotiate fair compensation.
- We can represent you in court if necessary: If the insurance company refuses to pay an acceptable amount for your damages, we can take your case to court.
Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV)states there were over 400,000 car accidents in the state in 2021. If you were involved in one of these accidents, our firm will help you avoid falling victim to bad-faith insurance practices. We can help you seek a fair settlement for your car’s diminished value.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Contact The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today
If your car sustained damage in an accident in West Palm Beach, contact our firm today. We can guide you through the legal process and ensure you don’t miss any timelines regarding your claim. In addition, our legal team can advocate for you and prove why you deserve to recover the damages you seek.
Contact us today for a free consultation. A member of our legal team is available 24/7 to take your call.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW