Car accidents can cause financial damage and emotional trauma. They also can cause serious injuries, such as broken bones. Broken bones and fractures are painful and require extensive medical care, sometimes causing permanent damage. If you were the victim of a car accident that another driver caused, and it left you with a broken bone, you could have legal options. In some cases, it is even possible to recover compensation.
To learn more, contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to learn how a West Palm Beach broken bones caused by a car accident lawyer could help you. A team member is available to discuss your case today during a free case review. Call (561) 721-0080 to learn more.
For a free legal consultation with a broken bones lawyer serving West Palm Beach, call (800) 747-3733
How Broken Bones Impact Your Life
Motor vehicle accidents that cause injuries such as broken bones are shockingly common in the United States. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly 3 million injuries occur each year as the result of car accidents, costing more than $75 billion in health care expenses and damages.
Serious injuries, such as broken bones, are a real possibility if you were in a car accident. Broken bones can change your life in many negative ways, leading to expensive medical bills, ongoing treatment, and even permanent damage. In some cases, a broken bone can even prevent you from making it to work to do your job and earn wages.
If another party caused your accident, you could have legal options, but figuring out who is to blame for your suffering is a critical step in the legal process.
West Palm Beach Broken Bones Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Determining Liability in Motor Vehicle Accidents
In accidents involving more than one party, determining who was at fault is very important. Sometimes a single party is at fault, and in other cases, more than one party could be partially responsible. Depending on who caused an accident, compensation could be available for victims who were not at fault. Understanding the causes of accidents can help you decide if legal action might be appropriate in your case due to another party causing your bone injuries and suffering.
Causes of Car Accidents
Various factors can cause or contribute to an accident. Some of the more common causes of car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving: Any behavior that diverts attention away from driving is dangerous and illegal. Using a cellphone or any form of technology, looking away from the road, eating, or any other form of distraction could have led to your accident and suffering.
- DUI: Driving under the influence (DUI) of drugs, alcohol, or any substance could also have contributed to your accident. If you believe driving under the influence was a factor, you could have grounds for legal action.
- Speeding: Speeding is a leading cause of accidents in the United States. Speeding laws exist to protect your safety, and a speeding driver can lead to devastating results.
- Improperly Maintained Road Conditions: Sometimes, roads are improperly maintained, and this form of negligence is very hazardous for everyone on the road. If impaired roadways, such as potholes, broken traffic lights, or hard-to-see or missing traffic signs caused your accident, another party could have been at fault.
- Mechanical Issues: If another vehicle was not working properly at the time of your accident, this could have been a contributing factor to the crash. In some cases, accident victims might be able to pursue compensation if flaws in the vehicle’s design or production errors caused it to not work properly. Accident victims also might be able to sue if they can prove mechanical repairs or the owner’s lack of upkeep caused the vehicle to fail.
Regardless of if your accident was caused by one of the above or for any other reason, you may be eligible for financial compensation if you can prove the other driver is liable for the accident that caused your injuries. To learn more about what you can do next and how a West Palm Beach broken bones caused by a car accident lawyer may be able to help, contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at (561) 721-0080.
Potentially Recoverable Compensation
Different types of compensation are available for victims who suffer from broken bones in a car accident. Following a successful legal claim, it is possible to recover:
- Damages for pain and emotional suffering
- Reimbursement for any legal expenses related to your claim
- Reimbursement for medical bills and therapy related to your broken bone
- Lost wages if your injury affected your ability to work
Compensation available for victims varies depending on the circumstances of each case. If you have questions about your eligibility for compensation, you can speak with a West Palm Beach broken bones caused by a car accident lawyer to better understand your options moving forward.
Getting Legal Help
If you were involved in a car accident, you could be experiencing a range of emotions. During this traumatic and stressful time, it is important to remember that you have legal options that could make your life easier as you strive to recover.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you learn more about the legal process and answer any questions you might have about how a West Palm Beach broken bones caused by a car accident lawyer can guide you through the legal process.
If you suffered from broken bones in an accident, another party could be at fault and responsible for paying your bills for accident-related injuries. Do not miss out on your chance for justice. Act today. Call (561) 721-0080 to learn more and begin putting this difficult chapter in the rearview mirror.