The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will identify your losses from a motorcycle accident. Medical expenses, damage to your bike, and pain and suffering may entitle you to compensation.
A Town ‘n’ Country motorcycle accident lawyer from our team can help. They will investigate, create your case, and pursue the awards that you deserve.
A Motorcycle Accident in Town ‘n’ Country May Cause Serious Losses
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) states that motorcycle accidents often cause serious injuries. Your accident in Town ‘n’ Country may have caused the following losses:
- Serious injuries to you
- Serious injuries to a loved one
- Fatal injuries to a loved one
These outcomes are generally reasons to pursue compensation. You may receive compensation through insurance, a personal injury lawsuit, or a wrongful death lawsuit.
Losses that You May Qualify for Compensation
A lawsuit for a motorcycle accident may result in coverage for:
- Accident-related medical expenses: A motorcycle accident may require ambulance transport, emergency medical care, surgery, medical imaging, rehabilitation, and other healthcare expenses.
- Lost income and productivity: Being injured may lead to a prolonged period of unemployment, lost income, loss of professional progress, and other professional problems.
- Pain and suffering: Trauma can cause many negative consequences, generally referred to as “pain and suffering”.
- Damage to your motorcycle: The cost of repairing or replacing your motorcycle may fall to those liable for your accident.
If your motorcycle accident case stems from a loved one’s death, then additional losses may include:
- The cost of your loved one’s funeral: From embalming to burial, your lawsuit may cover these costs.
- Permanent loss of financial support: Surviving loved ones may deserve compensation for the income their family member provided.
- Loss of personal relationships: A spouse may deserve compensation for lost companionship, while children may be compensated for lost parental guidance.
We will speak with you, your loved ones, experts, and any other relevant party to identify all of your losses.
What Determines the Value of Your Case?
The value of your case generally equates to the cost of your losses. Some steps we will take to value your losses are:
- Gather direct evidence of financial losses (medical bills, proof of lost income, motorcycle repairs)
- Calculate the cost of your non-economic losses (trauma, lost quality of life)
- Hire experts to project your future medical care, lost income, and other relevant losses
Your injury type, severity, and symptoms can affect the value of your losses. The process of calculating your losses is essential to your case. Determining non-economic losses requires a different calculation method, and we can help with this, too.
A motorcycle accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can identify and value all of your losses. This is one of the important ways that we can serve your case in Town ‘n’ Country.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Town ‘n’ Country, 800-747-3733
Why You Should Hire One of Our Lawyers for Your Motorcycle Accident Case
Some of the criteria for your law firm should include:
- A law firm that cares about you: Our team goes the extra mile for clients, providing your lawyer’s phone number, helping you obtain medical treatment, and providing empathetic legal care.
- A law firm that handles motorcycle accident cases like yours: Issues like liability and damages can differ between case types, and your law firm should know how to handle motorcycle accident cases.
- A law firm that has the support of former clients: Client reviews and testimonials tell you what you can reasonably expect from the law firm that you choose.
- “[The Law Offices of] Anidjar & Levine is so on the ball that a few times I accidentally pocket dialed them and I always got a call back…We definitely recommend Anidjar & Levine and will refer anyone who is looking for an attorney to use this law firm!!” – Jessica D.
- I must say, I wasn’t a believer until I met with these guys! I lost hope but [the firm] helped me with my case and made sure everything was a total success! I’m so glad I went with Anidjar & Levine.” – Natacha P.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results…I would definitely recommend this law firm…and would definitely use them again.” – Sonia G.
Our team will work just as hard for a positive review from you.
You Do Not Pay Unless We Are Successful
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine uses contingency fees for every motorcycle accident case. As the Florida Bar explains, we will provide a breakdown of this fee in writing to you. The main points of a contingency fee are that:
- You will not pay us any upfront fee.
- You agree to pay us a percentage of your judgment or settlement.
- You do not pay us any fee if we do not secure a judgment or settlement.
Contingency fees protect you from paying out of your own pocket and risking further losses. Our firm has the same goal as you: to win.
Town ‘n’ CountryMotorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
After a Motorcycle Accident in Town ‘n’ Country, Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Motorcycle accident cases in Florida generally contain time constraints. Your case in Hillsborough County may face such deadlines, so do not wait to contact our team. We will conduct a free consultation to learn about your accident and tell you what your case may be worth.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to complete your free case review. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW