Hurricanes can wreak havoc on your home. From water damage to temporary accommodations, expenses can stack up. If you’re living in a town like Thibodaux that experiences a moderate flood risk, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can pursue compensation.
If you manage the claims process on your own, you’ll have to manage deadlines, claim requirements, and, in some cases, bad faith behavior on the part of your insurer. A Thibodaux hurricane claim lawyer from our team can manage all of these things for you. We offer free case reviews.
How Much Will I Receive from my Insurance Company After a Hurricane?
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all amount you can recover after a hurricane. Your covered losses may comprise:
- Building repair costs
- Losses to your property
- Required hotel stays while your home is being repaired
- Vehicle damage
- Flooding and mold-related damage
How Your Policy Could Affect Your Hurricane Claim
Complete hurricane insurance is usually a combination of multiple policies. For instance, in addition to homeowners’ insurance, you might have wind, flood, and other types of coverage.
The complexity of hurricane claims means that the amount you receive from your insurer can vary wildly. Other factors, like unfair practices on the part of your insurer (or how much you owe in deductibles), can also play a role.
The assistance of a Thibodaux hurricane claim lawyer can help you understand what you can recover through an insurance settlement.
For a free legal consultation with a hurricane claim lawyer serving Thibodaux, 800-747-3733
The Services Provided By a Hurricane Claim Lawyer
While it might appear “extra” to hire a lawyer to help with your insurance claim, you should at least consider legal aid.
Here’s how the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is prepared to help you:
We Will Address Each of Your Case’s Challenges
Thibodaux hurricane claim lawyers understand that the insurance claims process doesn’t always run smoothly. Sometimes, insurers are more concerned with profits than giving the support you need. We’re ready to counter these tactics:
- You receive friend requests from unfamiliar people on social media. This could be the claims adjusters “catfishing” you, hoping to access information that could hurt your claim.
- Your insurer requests a recorded verbal statement.
- Your insurer suggests that your policy doesn’t cover your property’s repair costs – despite you knowing otherwise.
- The insurer pressures you into accepting less than you deserve.
These behaviors don’t represent all insurance companies. Some will work hard to make sure that you can comfortably get your life back on track in the aftermath of a hurricane.
However, even if you’re dealing with friendly representatives, it can be hard to know whether the insurer’s operating in good faith. With the insight of a hurricane claims lawyer in Thibodaux, you can understand whether you’re being treated fairly.
We’re Prepared To Help You in Any Way We Can
In the aftermath of a hurricane, you need to focus on spending time with your loved ones and rebuilding your life – not fighting with uncooperative insurance companies.
When you partner with us, you can trust that we’ll:
- Represent you in court if a lawsuit becomes necessary
- Explain your legal options
- Gather evidence to support your right to damages and the extent of your losses
- Manage your insurance claim’s filing and paperwork
- Address your questions and concerns as they arise
Above all, we want to provide peace of mind that we’re handling your claim in good faith. Knowing that your case is in good hands goes a long way when moving forward from this challenging time.
ThibodauxHurricane Claim Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Why Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine?
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we have years of legal experience in property claims. We understand that hurricane claims can get messy, from filing your claim to negotiating with your insurer.
We also care deeply about Louisiana and the communities that make it up. Our team has deep roots in the area, and some of our attorneys are graduates of local universities. We know what it’s like to live in hurricane country, and we want to help you.
Never Have a Question Go Unanswered
Unanswered burning questions can make the hurricane claim process needlessly difficult. From claim updates to policy questions, we want to make sure that you’re kept up to date on the status of your case.
Therefore, we offer 24/7 client support. No matter the time of day, you can reach out and anticipate an answer. This support is client-specific, too. When you sign on with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you’ll receive your lawyer’s direct phone number.
We Offer Legal Help on a Contingency-Fee Basis
We know what it’s like to fret over bills, especially after a hurricane. You’re likely so worried about picking up the pieces that adding another expense to your budget sounds impossible.
Yet, we work on contingency, meaning:
- We can get started on your case without charging anything up front or out of pocket.
- Compensation for our help comes from the compensation we get for you.
- You pay nothing if we can’t settle your hurricane insurance claim in Thibodaux.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Out of 837 Google Reviews, We Have a 4.8-Star Rating
The hassle-free support we provide has prompted our clients to leave hundreds of positive testimonials. Some of those comments include:
- “Arlen Weintraub was and is an awesome attorney. He and the office staff kept me updated on EVERY aspect of my case. Always friendly and easy to talk to. Arlen gave a general time frame to have the case settled and he was right on point with everything. The settlement was more than I could have ever expected. Wish I could give this law firm more than 5 stars. Highly recommend. Thanks for everything.” – Alana S.
- “One of the most professional and knowledgeable law firms around. They really stand by their clients and are always available for questions and advice. Highly recommend” – Eliot C.
Thibodaux Hurricane ClaimYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Don’t Hesitate to Contact Us
If you want to make the process of filing your Thibodaux hurricane claim easier, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today. We’re ready to help you get the funds you need.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW