If you have suffered injuries and property losses due to a car accident in Tavares, Florida, and you want to submit a claim for compensation, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free case evaluation. Our Tavares personal injury lawyers will help you determine who is responsible for your accident and communicate with the insurance companies to get you the fairest compensation possible so you can concentrate on recovering from your injuries.
Recovering Compensation in a Car Accident
Being in a serious car accident can change the course of your life. Depending on the severity of the accident, you can be out of work for weeks or even months. Without your regular income, you may face mounting bills for medical expenses, household help, and other miscellaneous costs. In a car accident personal injury claim, you may be able to receive compensation for:
- Medical expenses, including the cost of emergency care, hospital and surgical care, assistive devices, transportation costs, rehabilitation services
- Hiring household help if you are unable to perform your regular household duties
- Future medical expenses
- Current and future lost wages
- Possible loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering depending on the seriousness of your injuries
- Mental anguish or emotional distress
- Loss of consortium (companionship) to your spouse
The statute of limitations in Florida (Statute 95.11) means that you have a limited time to act, so contact a Tavares car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine as soon as possible to recover compensation in your case.
A Car Accident Lawyer in Tavares, Florida, Can Help
The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles recommends that one of the first things you do after an accident is to file a report. There are many steps, though between that report and any potential compensation for your injuries. A car accident lawyer will know what to do to help you receive compensation for your injuries and property losses. There are no lawyers’ costs up front because we are paid on a contingency fee basis, which means your lawyer will take a percentage of your settlement at the conclusion of your case.
Your car accident lawyer will:
- Investigate and review your case
- Gather evidence such as photos, videos, police reports, medical reports, your recollections of the accident, and eyewitness testimony
- Communicate with the insurance companies involved
- Negotiate with the insurance company to get you the fairest compensation possible
- Be prepared to bring your case to court, if necessary
While Florida law (Statute 324.201) mandates that all drivers have insurance, attempting to deal with those insurance companies can be frustrating. They typically offer settlement amounts that are insufficient to cover your expenses. Let a Tavares car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, 1-800-747-3733, negotiate with the insurance company while you work on recovering from your injuries and getting your life back to normal.
Call Us Right Away
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free case evaluation today. We will go the extra mile to help you get back on your feet. Let us help you with your case while you focus on getting better.
We Can Help.