When another party’s negligence is the reason for your injury, you can hold them accountable. No matter how your slip and fall accident occurred, our Tamiami slip and fall injury lawyer can help. We start by listening to your version of the events that led to your fall. We can handle evidence collection and gather proof that demonstrates the at-fault party’s negligence.
You do not have to navigate the complex legal process on your own. Our team will explain each step of the journey. We assess your financial damages and pursue the at-fault party’s insurance company on your behalf. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will support you throughout your pursuit of compensation.
Damages You Can Recover For A Slip And Fall Injury In Tamiami
Accidental falls can be costly. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) statistics, one in every five falls leads to serious injuries. Additionally, more than 800,000 annual hospitalizations are the result of accidental fall injuries.
Fall-related injuries can include broken bones, head and brain injuries, hip fractures and breaks, and psychological fear and trauma. Our Tamiami personal injury lawyer can help you recover all medical costs related to treating your injuries. We also help you recover:
- Current and future lost income
- Expenses for traveling to doctor’s appointments
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Current and future pain and suffering
- Ongoing mental and emotional distress
- Wrongful death damages, where applicable
Our law firm will carefully and thoroughly assess your recoverable damages. We can help you pursue fair compensation and protect your case from being undervalued.
Our Slip And Fall Injury Lawyer Never Stops Fighting For Clients In Tamiami
Building a strong personal injury case is a huge legal endeavor. Let our law firm handle it for you. Our familiarity with personal injury cases and insurance law means we take the mystery and confusion out of the financial recovery process. We will:
- Conduct an investigation
- Compile evidence that supports your case
- Handle case-related communication
- Consult fall and injury expert witnesses
- Locate and interview eyewitnesses
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Represent you in court, if needed
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we support slip and fall injury clients by providing responsive legal care, a direct line to your attorney, and regular case updates. We also address your questions and respond to your calls and emails. We work hard to go the extra mile for you.
When our law firm handles your case, you can focus on getting better. We take care of everything else.
Injured Clients Recommend The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
Your case is important to us, so our law firm works hard to treat every client we represent like a person, not a case file. Previous injured clients say the following:
- “Anidjar &Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation…and we were able to resolve our case easily…Evans was most friendly, honest, and sincere with our case and I would highly recommend this law firm…” – Kharmen W.
- “Shire Patel worked with me on my case and was absolutely amazing…I had very high expectations for my injury compensation, and he exceeded them beyond belief…” – Daniel R.
When you are ready to fight for the compensation you need, our slip and fall accident attorney is ready to fight by your side.
You Must File Your Lawsuit On Time In Tamiami
Recovering from a fall can take time. Since the state of Florida limits the amount of time that you have to file a lawsuit after an accident, the sooner you get our team involved, the better. In Tamiami, you generally have:
- Four years to file your personal injury lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- Two years to file your wrongful death lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
If the statute of limitations expires, you may not be able to file your lawsuit at all. You could run the risk of having your case dismissed without ever being heard. Our law firm can help you avoid the consequences of filing your lawsuit too late.
How Our Slip And Fall Injury Lawyer Proves The Cause Of Your Accident
We must prove that another party was the cause of your accident to recover compensation for you. We do that by creating a robust evidence file. It may contain:
- Accident or incident reports that document the fall event
- Medical records that document your injuries and their costs
- Employment and salary records that document your lost income
- Accident scene surveillance footage and photos of your injuries
- Statements from accident witnesses
The evidence we collect for you can help us prove the at-fault party owed you a duty of care and breached their responsibility to provide it. It can also prove the accident’s causes, contributing factors, and financial damages.
Common Causes Of Slip And Fall Accidents In Tamiami
Our law firm is passionate about helping injured clients hold negligent parties accountable for their actions. We help clients after slip and fall accidents involving:
- Slippery stairs
- Wet floors
- Clutter and debris
- Loose carpeting
- Inadequate lighting
- Cracked sidewalks
- Improperly maintained property
Our Tamiami lawyers will review your case at no cost and uncover the cause of your fall. They will also build a solid case for financial compensation and negotiate an appropriate monetary settlement.
Contact Our Slip And Fall Injury Team Today
An accidental fall can have serious and costly repercussions. Our slip and fall injury lawyer serving Tamiami can help you pursue the at-fault party for financial recovery.
Learn more about our legal team when you reach out to us. We can answer any questions you have and explain what the next steps in your case might be. Get started by contacting the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.