A catastrophic injury affecting you or a loved one may entitle you to financial coverage. You may receive compensation for costly medical bills, loss of earning power, pain and suffering, and the loss of a loved one. These are just some of the losses you may receive coverage for.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine serves catastrophic injury victims in St. Petersburg. A St. Petersburg catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm can handle your case from start to finish. We can calculate your losses and pursue compensation on your behalf.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving St. Petersburg, call (800) 747-3733
We Pursue Coverage for Catastrophic Injuries
We can review your case to determine what losses your injury has caused. Knowing the cost of your injury allows us to pursue a fair settlement.
Catastrophic injuries can be especially costly, and your losses may include:
- The cost of emergency medical care
- The cost of long-term hospitalization
- In-home caregiving expenses
- The cost of a vehicle retrofitted for a disabled occupant
- Permanent loss of earning power
- Significant loss of quality of life
- Loss of a loved one
If your loved one passed away from a catastrophic injury, we can handle your wrongful death lawsuit. We may be able to win a settlement covering:
- Your family’s pain and suffering
- Dependents’ loss of financial support
- The cost of your loved one’s funeral
- Your loved one’s medical costs
- Any other costs from the loss of your loved one
Our team can determine what the most suitable approach to your case is. We may be able to recover compensation through a settlement or a lawsuit.
You Do Not Pay Us Unless We Win Your Case
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine works for contingency fees. Our lawyers will not receive compensation for their work unless they win your case. The following outcomes generally qualify as “winning”:
- Receiving compensation from an insurance company
- Receiving a settlement that comes prior to filing a lawsuit
- Receiving a settlement that comes after filing your lawsuit
- Receiving a judgment secured following a trial
Because we offer a contingency fee pay structure, you face no financial risk in hiring us. If we win your case, we receive a portion of your settlement or judgment. If we do not win, then you do not compensate us at all for our labor.
St. Petersburg Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Our Firm Provides Responsive Legal Care
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine understand the importance of responsive legal care. When you work with a St. Petersburg catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm, we will:
- Take the time to understand how your catastrophic injury has affected you
- Conduct thorough investigations into the cause of your injuries and the losses you have experienced
- Respond promptly to all of your emails and phone calls
- Keep you as involved in your case as you would like to be
Your catastrophic injuries may leave you consumed with your recovery. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
How Our Firm Can Pursue a Victory for You
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will go the extra mile to achieve a positive outcome for you.
A lawyer from our firm will build the strongest case that they can. This may include:
Meeting with Medical Professionals
Our team will consult those who are most familiar with your injuries. Your doctors, as well as other medical professionals, may help us by:
- Providing a clear explanation of your injuries
- Providing official medical documentation of your injuries
- Explaining what your recovery may look like
- Detailing what your future medical care will likely be
- Helping us calculate the cost of your future care
When it comes to injuries, the medical aspect is important. We will obtain medical information and documentation to prove your current and future losses.
Gathering Documentation of Your Non-Medical Losses
Medical care is one of the multiple losses a catastrophic injury may cause. We will document any non-medical losses that you may have, including:
- Psychological counseling
- Emotional counseling
- Lost income
We will work to secure paperwork and other forms of documentation for all of your losses.
Handling All Pre-Negotiation Responsibilities
Lawsuits and insurance claims can be complicated. We take all of the steps necessary to move your case to the negotiating table. From making phone calls to gathering evidence to filing our paperwork, our team will complete every aspect of your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We will Negotiate for Compensation on Your Behalf
Negotiations are an essential part of any case. Whether the counterparty is an insurance company, attorney, or otherwise, we will fight for a fair financial recovery.
We will represent you during the negotiating process. A lawyer from our team will make in-person or virtual appearances on your behalf and will:
- Present your overall case for awards
- Present evidence that the liable party caused your catastrophic injury
- Present documentation of your losses
- Negotiate for a settlement that covers your current and future losses
We will work hard to secure a fair settlement. However, if our settlement negotiations are unsuccessful, our team will be ready to defend your rights on trial.
Note that even after filing a lawsuit, your case may still settle out of court. In fact, according to the American Bar Association (ABA), this is the most common outcome for civil cases.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
Florida Statutes §95.11(3)(a) and Florida Statute §95.11(4)(d) impose time limits for filing personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, respectively.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free consultation with a member of our team. A lawyer from our firm can take over your case, and make sure you don’t miss the deadline for filing.