If you have suffered injuries and property losses in a car accident in Southchase, Florida, and are not sure if you have a claim for compensation or who the responsible parties are, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case evaluation with a Southchase car accident lawyer.
Establishing Liability for Your Car Accident
In all personal injury cases, an attorney must prove that the person who caused your injuries was negligent. Proving negligence involves four elements:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care.
- The defendant breached the duty of care by acting negligently.
- The breach led to your injuries.
- Your injuries and losses are compensable.
Having an attorney that can help you establish these four elements is vital to prevail in a personal injury car accident claim.
Insurance companies generally offer settlement amounts that are not enough to cover your expenses after an accident, and arguing with your insurance company can be a challenging and frustrating experience. If you are recovering from serious injuries due to a car accident in Southchase, Florida, your energy would be better spent on healing from your injuries as opposed to dealing with an insurance company.
How Your Lawyer Can Help
A Southchase car accident lawyer has one goal in mind, which is to help you get the compensation you need to recover from your injuries and move forward with your life. To accomplish this goal, your lawyer will:
- Review the facts of your case
- Investigate to determine who the responsible parties were in your accident
- Gather the evidence in your case, including medical reports, police reports, insurance documentation, photos, videos, your recollections about the car accident, and any other information relevant to your claim
- Open a line of communication with the insurance company
- Negotiate with the insurance company to get you the compensation you need
- Prepare your case for court
- Present your case in court, if necessary
Most car accident cases are settled before a case goes to trial, but if settlement negotiations are not successful, your lawyer will take your case to court.
Damages You Can Recover in a Car Accident Claim
If you have suffered serious injuries and losses due to a car accident in Tavares, Florida, you can submit a claim for expenses such as:
- Current medically-related expenses such as the cost of medications, medical appointments for treatment related to the injuries, transportation to and from medical appointments, the cost of rehabilitation, assistive devices, ambulance fees, and in-home care services
- Future medically-related expenses depending on how long your care is on-going
- Current lost wages
- Future lost wages
- Pain and suffering
Do not wait to contact an attorney as there is a limited time to act on personal injury claims in Florida.
Contact a Southchase Car Accident Lawyer Today
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case evaluation today. A Southchase car accident lawyer with our office will fight to protect your rights and get you the compensation you need so you can concentrate on recovering from your injuries and get your life back to normal.
We Can Help.