A collision between your motorcycle and a vehicle can leave you with serious injuries or result in the loss of someone you love. You can recover fair compensation with legal support from our Royal Palm Beach motorcycle accident lawyers. Our investigation will prove the negligence that caused your accident. We will also prove the monetary value of your case and explain the appropriate time limits and anticipated timeline.
If a negligent driver caused your motorcycle accident, they should cover the costs of your injuries and any related expenses. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our personal injury lawyers are passionate about holding at-fault drivers financially responsible for their negligence. You focus on your recovery. Our motorcycle accident team will focus on building your personal injury case.
How Our Law Firm Proves Your Motorcycle Accident Was Caused by Negligence
Were you or someone you love injured in a motorcycle accident in Royal Palm Beach? In the state of Florida, you can try to work with the at-fault driver’s insurance company on your own. However, you don’t have to. Your case will benefit when you trust our law firm to handle the insurance company for you.
It is worth hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer to pursue the at-fault driver and ensure your case meets all legal parameters. Our law firm will thoroughly investigate your motorcycle accident. We will prove the at-fault driver:
- Owed you a duty of care
- Breached their responsibility to you
- Caused acar accident
- You sustained damages
We use this proof of negligence to drive settlement negotiation
s and to fight for the best possible outcome for you.
Evidence We Collect to Prove the At-Fault Driver’s Negligence
No one from our law firm and none of the at-fault driver’s representatives witnessed your motorcycle accident. Both sides rely on evidence to tell the story of what happened. The evidence we collect for you will include your police report, which will contain contact information for the driver, their insurer, and any witnesses who came forward.
Your police report will also note the cause and any contributing factors that led to the accident. We also collect:
- Your medical records that prove the cause of your injuries
- Accident scene photos, surveillance and security video, and injury photos
- Statements from eyewitnesses to the accident and relevant expert witnesses
- Any evidence that proves the value of your injuries and expenses related to them, including proof of the amount of income you lost
Economic Damages You Can Recover After an Accident in Royal Palm Beach
Economic damages are tangible and are typically provable with receipts and estimates. They include:
- Medical expenses
- Rehab bills
- Lost wages
- Property damage
You can also recover the cost of any in-home medical or domestic support you require. We also request recovery of your transportation costs to and from your medical appointments.
Non-Economic Damages You Can Recover After an Accident in Royal Palm Beach
Non-economic damages are intangible. While they will not have receipts and estimates, they can be substantiated with supporting documents. Non-economic damages can include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
We will collect the documents — like your written prognosis — that support these damages and their monetary value.
We Can Recover Wrongful Death Damages on Your Behalf
When a car and a motorcycle collide, the riders of the motorcycle are far more likely to suffer fatal injuries than the occupants of the vehicle. In fact, according to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) research, there were 5,932 motorcyclist fatalities in 2021.
If your family lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, certain survivors (we will clarify who) can recover damages. Damages can include funeral and burial costs, lost wages and contributions, and losses of consortium, companionship, and guidance.
Leave Worrying About the Statute of Limitations to Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Your motorcycle accident case must comply with the state’s statute of limitations. According to Florida Statute § 95.11:
- The personal injury statute of limitations is generally two years from the date of your accident.
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is generally two years from the date of your loved one’s passing.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Royal Palm Beach motorcycle accident lawyers will ensure your case meets the applicable filing deadline.
You Pay Nothing Up Front With Our Client-Friendly Fee Structure
Our law firm is client-focused and committed to recovering damages for injured clients. We provide responsive legal care at no upfront or out-of-pocket cost to you. On a contingency-fee basis, we will:
- Cover all upfront costs
- Gather evidence
- Interview eyewitnesses
- Build a strong case
- Communicate with the insurance company and other involved parties on your behalf
- Provide ongoing updates
- Negotiate a settlement
- Prepare your case for court in case we need to file a lawsuit and go to trial
We also make sure you get your personal injury attorney’s phone number and answers to all of your questions. We do not receive any compensation until we recover it for you.
See Why Previous Motorcycle Accident Clients Recommend Our Law Firm
Our entire team works hard to provide an outstanding experience to every injured client we represent. Previous clients of the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine say:
- “I am extremely grateful to Anidjar & Levine. I got involved in a motorcycle accident and thank God I am alive. I knew this process would be complicated…I am very thankful to Marc Anidjar…I do recommend this amazing firm to anyone at any time.” – Erik F. Gonzalez
- “My experience with Anidjar & Levine was great. They really take their time explaining every detail about your case. They made me feel comfortable to ask any questions, and they will advise you what’s the best thing to do. I will recommend Anidjar & Levine…I’m really glad I chose them.” – Jazmin Serrano
When you are ready to fight for your right to fair compensation, our legal team is ready to fight by your side.
How Driver Negligence Can Cause Serious or Fatal Injuries in a Royal Palm Beach Motorcycle Accident
In our decades representing motorcycle accident victims, we have seen every type of driver negligence. Common examples include:
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drug
- Failure to yield
- Failure to check blind spots when changing lanes
- Failure to check for oncoming traffic while making a turn
- Speeding or other types of aggressive driving
Injuries for Which You Can Recover Compensation
We can help you fight for compensation for the following severe or catastrophic injuries:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Road rash
- Internal injuries, such as organ damage or internal bleeding
Contact Our Motorcycle Accident Team Today
Were you or someone you love injured in a recent motorcycle accident in Royal Palm Beach? If you were, our Royal Palm Beach motorcycle accident attorneys can help you pursue financial compensation. Contact our client-focused team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to get your free case review today.
We Can Help.
We Can Help.