If your Port St. Lucie home sustained wind damage, you may be eligible to recover a wide range of compensation through your homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy. These policies can be complicated, though, and sometimes the insurance companies refuse to pay, try to pay you less than you deserve, or outright violate your rights under the Florida Homeowner Claims Bill of Rights.
The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to fight to recover full compensation under your covered losses. Our responsive legal team is committed to fighting the insurance company on your behalf.
For a free claim review and to speak with a wind damage property claim lawyer in Port St. Lucie, call us today at 1-800-747-3733.
For a free legal consultation with a wind damage property claim lawyer serving Port St. Lucie, call (800) 747-3733
Compensation You May Recover in Your Port St. Lucie Wind Damage Claim Review
When your home sustains damage, you may not know where to turn for help. The insurance companies are counting on you not understanding your rights. Our team can help protect you and hold the insurance company to their obligations.
Based on the terms of your coverage, you may be eligible to recover the following windstorm losses:
- Cost to replace personal items destroyed by the storm, including tools, a shed, clothing, toys, electronics, and other items in your home
- Repair or replacement costs to fix damage to the structure of your home, including replacing glass doors, windows, replacing or repairing your roof, and replacing siding
- Cleanup costs, including tree and debris removal
Depending on the details of your policy, you may also qualify to recover losses caused by water. While most standard home insurance policies do not cover flood damage, an additional flood policy may cover these losses. A wind damage property claim lawyer in Port St. Lucie from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you understand what your options are.
Port St. Lucie Wind Damage Property Claim Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
How the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Can Help with Your Port St. Lucie Wind Damage Claim
When a storm damages your Port St. Lucie home, it can be overwhelming to complete daily tasks. You should be focused on your family, not worried about filing a claim. Our team takes over the entire legal process, including:
- Gathering evidence of losses to support your claim
- Calculating the full range of losses you are facing
- Providing the insurance company with the documentation they require and filing your claim
- Working with the insurance company to reach a settlement
- Filing a court case if the insurance company refuses to meet the terms of your insurance policy
We keep you updated on your wind damage claim every step of the way, so you never feel out of the loop.
Contact a Wind Damage Property Claim Lawyer in Port St. Lucie Today
After a storm damages your home, you want a legal team who understands the process and is committed to fighting for you. Let us take over the claims process, so you focus on what really matters during this challenging time.