A side-impact collision in Orlando may entitle you to compensation. A settlement or judgment may result from your case. This outcome may provide coverage for medical costs, lost income, and other accident-related damages.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine handles car accident cases as a primary practice area. We will negotiate for the awards that you deserve. An Orlando-based lawyer specializing in side-impact collisions will prove how our firm goes the extra mile for our clients.
Why Hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for Your Case?
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will handle every step of your side-impact collision case. We set ourselves apart by:
- Going the extra mile for a positive outcome
- Providing responsive legal help
- Allowing you to focus on your recovery as we handle your case
It is our responsibility to secure a financial recovery for you. You can worry about getting better or dealing with the loss of a loved one.
How Our Firm Strives to Help You
By hiring our firm, you benefit from:
- Our lawyers’ experience with car accident cases
- Our law firm’s resources
- Our knowledge of personal injury law
We do everything required to complete your case. In the early stages of your case, we:
- Determine what losses you have suffered
- Determine the value of your current losses
- Gather documents to prove your losses
- Determine who is responsible for your losses
- Identify the appropriate legal strategy for your case
Once we have done this, we pursue a financial settlement. How we will complete your case will depend on your case type.
We handle all case types. This includes insurance claims, personal injury lawsuits, and wrongful death lawsuits. If you have been harmed because of a side-impact collision in Orlando, we will lead your case.
Benefits of Hiring Our Law Firm
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will do everything in our power to win your case. We will not hesitate to:
- Hire experts to help with your case
- Hire professional investigators to gather evidence
- Hire accident reconstruction specialists
- Go to trial if settlement negotiations are unsuccessful
We pride ourselves on our personal legal approach. We keep you updated about your case. We also respond promptly to your emails and phone calls. Once you hire us, you do not have to worry about your case. We handle every step and update you as your case develops.
For a free legal consultation with a side-impact collisions lawyer serving Orlando, 800-747-3733
Our Goal is to Win Compensation for You
Our goal for your case is to secure fair compensation. We first determine what constitutes fair compensation. We do so based on your collision-related losses.
Some losses you may receive awards for are:
- Emergency medical attention
- Hospitalization expenses
- The cost of X-rays and other forms of medical imaging
- Lost or reduced wages
- Lost productivity
- Pain and suffering
- Medication costs
- The cost of therapy or counseling
- Vehicle repair costs
- Losses from losing a loved one
A lawyer from our firm knows how to handle side-impact collision cases in Orlando. We will pursue a positive outcome for you or a loved one.
You Don’t Pay Unless We Win
You do not pay for our services unless we win your case. You do not have to pay us up front and never pay out of your own pocket. This is all due to contingency fees.
Our legal fee is contingent upon us winning. Any compensation you pay us will come from your judgment or settlement.
OrlandoSide-Impact Collisions Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We File Your Case On Time
Time permitting, we file your case on time. Statutes of limitation restrict car accident cases. These time limits are generally:
- Four years for personal injury cases, per Florida Statutes §95.11(3)(a)
- Two years for wrongful death cases, per Florida Statutes §95.11(4)(d)
There can be exceptions to these statutes. You should contact our team no matter when your accident happened.
We may also need to report your injuries within a certain time frame. Our firm meets every relevant deadline so that you remain eligible for compensation.
We Seek Coverage From All Liable Parties
Our firm understands how to assign liability. We will review your case and determine who is liable for your losses.
One standard for liability is negligence, per the American Bar Association (ABA). A driver or other person is negligent if:
- They owed you a duty of care.
- They did not honor their duty of care.
- Their breach of duty of care caused your accident.
If the negligent party caused your accident, they also caused your accident-related losses. Sometimes a defendant is liable for another person’s negligence. We will pinpoint all liable parties in your case.
You generally do not have to go to court
Whether we file an insurance claim or lawsuit for you, we typically do not go to court. We will first try to negotiate a settlement. According to the ABA, a settlement is the most likely outcome for your case.
We pursue a settlement because:
- It is generally faster than going to trial.
- We can secure a definite number of awards.
- All parties may have reason to settle.
We have gone to trial, and we are willing to do so for you. However, we will first try to obtain a fair settlement.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Free Case Evaluation
We complete your case so that you can focus on getting better. We will assign a lawyer serving Orlando to oversee your side-impact collision case. All you have to do is hire us.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at (407) 500-4000 for your free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW