Being bitten and attacked by a dog can cause both physical and emotional trauma. These injuries can create high medical bills and cause you to miss work. Yet, a Naples dog bite lawyer can manage your case from beginning to end.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we have handled many dog bite cases and know the legal complexities that can arise. We can assess your losses, file your claim, and fight for what you need. With our team on your side, you can trust that we’ll go the extra mile.
We Offer Free, No-Obligation Case Reviews
We understand you may have concerns about legal costs after your dog bite. That’s why we offer free consultations. During our conversation:
- You can explore your legal options with no pressure to partner with us.
- We can answer your case-related questions.
- We’re ready to listen to your story, including how you were injured and how it affected your life.
We want you to feel confident about partnering with our dog bite team in Naples. Together, we can seek what you need for your injury-related losses.
For a free legal consultation with a dog bite lawyer serving Naples, 800-747-3733
It Costs You Nothing Out of Pocket to Hire Our Team
Our team works on a contingency-fee basis. We don’t charge anything for our services unless we win your case. In this arrangement, you can secure legal help at no out-of-pocket cost.
We understand that a dog bite could put you in dire financial straits. We don’t want to add to your burdens; instead, we want to help you navigate the legal landscape and recover damages.
NaplesDog Bite Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We’re Ready to Pursue Your Injury-Related Losses
After suffering harm, you can recover compensation from the dog’s owner. Depending on your injury’s severity, you could seek:
Medical Treatment Costs
After the dog bite, you may have required emergency room care, such as stitches or antibiotics. You may have needed reconstructive surgery to address any scarring or disfigurement. With our team’s help, you can recover all the medical costs associated with your injuries.
You may have lost income while recovering from your injuries. We’re prepared to seek your lost:
- Freelance contracts
We will also seek recovery for loss of future earning capacity, if your injuries will affect your earning ability.
Pain and Suffering
Suffering a dog bite is more than painful; it can cause lifelong trauma. Pain and suffering can compensate you for the trauma of suffering harm. We will evaluate every aspect of your situation to determine what you need.
A dog bite can cause you to develop anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). You could even have sleep issues. We can include emotional distress in your claim if the dog bite caused any harm to your mental health.
Our attorneys will fight for the maximum compensation available to you. We will work tirelessly to hold the liable party accountable, so you can move forward with your life.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
You Have Multiple Financial Recovery Options
After a dog bite, you have legal options. Consider the following:
- You can file a claim with the at-fault party’s insurance provider. For instance, if you were bitten while visiting a friend’s house, you can file a claim with their homeowner’s insurance.
- The dog’s owner could pay for your losses out of pocket. However, don’t accept compensation without consulting your lawyer first. You don’t want to accept less than you need and be left with out-of-pocket costs.
- You can file a lawsuit against the at-fault party. You generally have four years to file a lawsuit under Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). Our team will manage everything your lawsuit entails, from its initial filing to closing arguments.
We Go The Extra Mile For Our Clients
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we pursue everything our clients need. At our firm, you can expect:
- Responsive legal care. You will receive your attorney’s personal phone number to contact them when you have questions about your case or need status updates. We promptly respond to all calls and emails.
- Help scheduling appointments. We will schedule appointments on your behalf while you focus on managing your condition.
- Comprehensive legal care. We manage everything your case requires. We will negotiate a settlement, manage all necessary communications, and protect you from aggressive third parties.
Right now, you should only worry about getting better. Our team will take care of everything else.
Naples Dog BiteYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
What to Do Immediately After Getting Bitten By a Dog in Naples, FL
Immediately after getting bitten by a dog, there are actions you can take to support your case. If you are severely injured, seek medical attention immediately. Then, we suggest:
- Collecting the dog owner’s personal information. This also includes their homeowners insurance policy, if applicable.
- Filing a report with your local animal control agency. By filing a report with Collier County, you create a “paper trail” regarding your dog bite.
- Getting statements from anyone who witnessed the dog bite. Your lawyer in Naples can use these statements to support your case later on. Witnesses can include bystanders, first responders, and your healthcare team.
- Taking photos of the animal, your injuries, and any relevant details. The more information you have to support your case, the better. Supporting photos could include a hole in the fence that the dog went through to enter your property.
- Keeping all injury-related documentation. Your attorney can use your injury-related billing statements and receipts to determine what you can recover.
Providing this information to your dog bite attorney can be helpful when seeking compensation for your injuries.
Contact Us Today for a Free, No-Obligation Consultation
Dog bites can cause permanent scarring, nerve damage, and other physical consequences. You shouldn’t have to deal with the legal aftermath of a dog bite on your own. Let our team manage your civil claim or lawsuit.
Contact us today to begin your free case review. With the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine on your side, you have a trusted advocate in your corner.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW