Hurricanes can cause significant damage to your home or business. When this happens, you’ll want to get the maximum possible recovery from your hurricane-related insurance policies.
A LaFourche Parish hurricane claim lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to help you today. When you hire us to represent you, we’ll deal with insurance companies so you can focus on putting your life back together.
Why Hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Hurricane Claim?
Hiring a lawyer for a hurricane insurance claim can bring you clarity and peace of mind. These claims can be complicated and time-consuming. Moreover, insurance companies serving LaFourche Parish may be handling a great number of claims at once – our lawyers will actively push to resolve yours.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we go the extra mile for those harmed by hurricanes in Louisiana. Our team will:
- Listen to what you experienced and discuss specifics of your claim and your damages with you
- Answer any questions that you have about the claims process
- Be available around the clock to hear any claim-related concerns
- Provide your attorney’s phone number
- Seek the best possible outcome for your hurricane claim in LaFourche Parish
Hurricane claims aren’t like auto claims or other, possibly simpler insurance matters. The unique and complex nature of these claims may put a strain on your time and wellbeing. By hiring an attorney from our firm, you can minimize the stress of completing a hurricane damage claim.
Client Testimonials for the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
We are proud to refer prospective clients to the words of our former clients. Our attorneys have fought and won for many victims of hardship, and they often thank us with positive testimonials like these:
- “The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow-through in successfully settling my case for me. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative for the service I have received from this firm.” – Stephen L.
Our team knows how devastating the effects of a hurricane can be. We’re prepared to move quickly in filing and resolving your claim. You don’t have to take on the insurance companies alone – a hurricane claim lawyer from our team will fight for you.
For a free legal consultation with a hurricane claims lawyer serving LaFourche Parish, 800-747-3733
How Much Compensation Can You Get From a Hurricane Insurance Claim?
The amount of compensation you’re entitled to will depend on:
- The nature and extent of your hurricane-related damage
- The details of your applicable insurance coverages
- Your deductible
- Other considerations unique to your claim
Insurance companies covering hurricane-related damages in Louisiana generally require a significant deductible before providing coverage, as the Louisiana Department of Insurance (LDI) outlines. Because hurricanes generally cause widespread damages, this arrangement prevents the insurance companies from sustaining massive financial losses.
For this reason, it’s critical that you interpret your policy correctly. Understanding what deductible you must pay allows you to seek fair compensation from the insurer. Our team will scour your insurance policies and prevent insurance companies from taking advantage of you.
LaFourche ParishHurricane Claims Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
What Types of Damage does Hurricane-Related Insurance Cover?
Your insurance policy will determine which types of damages are recoverable. For example, you may have coverage through your homeowners policy, business insurance, flood insurance policy, or another policy type. These sorts of policies may collectively cover damage to:
- The interior and exterior of your home or business
- Features of your yard, like fences, driveways, pools, jacuzzis, grills, and other valuables
Our lawyers will review your policy. We may then provide a more thorough explanation of your coverage.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Can I Handle a Hurricane Insurance Claim Myself?
For many, filing a hurricane damage claim without legal support is overwhelming. Insurance companies may act in bad faith by delaying your claim, acting deceptively, or refusing to provide a fair payout. Dealing with such tactics can take a toll on your health and distract from other responsibilities.
When you hire an attorney, you don’t have to worry about:
- Drafting and filing your insurance claim
- Communicating with the insurance companies
- Monitoring the status of your claim
- Making a record of all of your damages
- Determining the monetary value of your damages
- Figuring out how much the insurance company owes you (after paying any deductibles)
- Negotiating a settlement
- Taking any other necessary steps to secure fair coverage
Our team will handle these steps for you. As necessary, we’ll also hire experts and investigators to help with your claim.
We Will Handle Your Claim at No Upfront Cost
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is a contingency fee firm. We offer our services to hurricane victims in LaFourche Parish at no upfront cost. If we secure compensation for you, then we receive a portion of your settlement or judgment.
Our goal is to get you the help you deserve. We only get paid if we win for you.
LaFourche Parish Hurricane ClaimsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for Your FREE Consultation
You must move quickly after a hurricane. While you likely have many responsibilities on your plate, we can start and finish the insurance process for you. First, we must hear from you. Don’t wait to call, as the insurance companies may have a growing backlog of claims.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your FREE consultation. You worry about getting your life back on track. We’ll take care of everything else.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW