The aftermath of a hurricane can be devastating, particularly for homeowners and businesses. Covered losses can include damaged rooftops, destroyed personal belongings, and damaged vehicles. Some Louisiana towns, like Houma, are more susceptible to hurricane damage than others.
If you’re having a hard time getting fairly compensated by your insurance company, a Houma hurricane claim lawyer can help. Our hurricane damage lawyers tirelessly advocate for what people need. We offer no-obligation consults.
Our Responsive Team Is Ready to Answer Your Questions Now
As a client with our full-service law firm, we don’t want you to be kept up at night with unresolved questions. We alleviate your worries by offering around-the-clock services to help you through the claims process.
You can get the answers to these questions at any time:
- How long do I have to file my property damage claim?
- What should I expect when filing a hurricane insurance claim?
- Can I make an appointment with a flood insurance claim attorney?
- How much does it cost to hire a Houma hurricane claim expert?
- Is there anything else I can do to prepare for a hurricane?
- Do any state laws apply to my case?
- What’s covered under my insurance policy?
- Why would the insurance adjuster deny my water damage claim?
- How much does it cost to partner with a lawyer?
- What can a hurricane claim lawyer in Houma do for me?
- What happens if I don’t get the coverage for the property damage I need?
You’ll get your lawyer’s phone number when you sign on with our team. They and our support team will be available to address your questions and concerns as they arise. Let us do the worrying, so you don’t have to.
How Much Will I Receive for a Houma Hurricane Insurance Claim?
Your settlement depends on several factors, including your covered losses, the insurance company, and deductibles. When pursuing what you need, our team will consider the following:
The Complexities of Houma Hurricane Insurance
Understanding your homeowner’s insurance policy can be challenging. Many of these policies come with complex jargon that can be difficult to interpret. That’s where our experienced attorneys come in. We will review your insurance coverage and explain what you’re eligible to recover. Then, we’ll get to work seeking what you need.
Like many insurance policies, hurricane insurance typically comes with deductibles. The Louisiana Department of Insurance notes that your deductible will likely be 2 to 5% of your home’s insured value. You’ll have to pay a certain amount before your insurance policy kicks in.
Many of the complexities of insurance policies and their corresponding deductibles are hidden in the fine print. A hurricane claim lawyer from our team serving Houma can explain your case’s details.
We’re Ready to Take Charge of Your Hurricane Damage Claim on a Contingency
At our law firm, we want affordable legal representation to be the least of your worries. We understand that you and your family are facing a difficult time.
We work on a contingency-fee-basis. Our attorney’s fees come from the settlement we get for you. Here, you don’t pay anything out of pocket for our help.
Combating Insurance Carrier Ploys
Insurance companies often use tactics such as delaying payments, denying legitimate claims, and pressuring policyholders into accepting inadequate settlements. These practices are unfair and unethical. They are designed to make money off hurting people who deserve compensation.
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle collision, it is imperative to seek legal counsel immediately. An experienced Houma personal injury lawyer can help you fight against insurance companies and ensure that you receive fair compensation for your injuries.
How Could a Houma Hurricane Claim Lawyer Help with Insurance?
Many insurance companies play hardball. They’ll do their best to deny your claim or reduce what you can recover. Yet, you can trust our team to protect you against these bad-faith insurance practices:
- The claims adjuster investigates your social media account to find proof that your home had structural damage before the hurricane.
- The claims adjuster uses your own words against you.
- You aren’t receiving nearly enough compensation to cover your losses.
We’re Ready to Manage Each of Your Case’s Obligations
If you’re having a hard time getting the settlement you need, you can trust our team to:
- Meet with your insurance provider: We’ll discuss your options and negotiate a fair settlement at this meeting.
- Review your policy: We’ll review your policy to ensure you’re protected. If there are any gaps in your coverage, we’ll fill them.
- Gather evidence to support your claim: You may need photos, receipts, and other documents to prove your loss.
- Determine what you’re entitled to recover: We’ll evaluate your extensive damage and determine how much money you should receive.
- Explain the ins and outs of your insurance policy: If an insurer has denied you, we’ll make sure you know why.
- File your insurance claim for property damage on your behalf: When it comes to filing your claim, we’ll handle everything.
- Pursue what you need and deserve: We’ll fight for a full recovery and the fair compensation you deserve.
- File suit against your insurer: If negotiations fail, we’ll file suit against your insurance carrier
- Stay in communication: We’ll keep you informed throughout the entire process.
Above all, these services take the weight off your shoulders. Instead of focusing on insurance paperwork, you can support your loved ones in the hurricane’s aftermath.
Our Lawyers Are Invested in Securing What You Need
We have years of experience managing hurricane claims. Since 2006, we’ve helped many Floridians get the coverage they need to rebuild their lives. Now, we’ve extended our highly-rated services to claimants in Louisiana.
Providing compassionate support to the residents of Louisiana and Houma is at the forefront of our work philosophy. We have deep roots in the Pelican State. Our founding partner, Glen Levine, graduated from Tulane University. Another of our lawyers, Nicholas Basco, graduated from Loyola in New Orleans.
Don’t Wait to Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Our team is ready to take on your hurricane claim case. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine believe that you deserve coverage for everything you’re entitled to receive.
The insurance company will advocate for its interests; you can trust us to advocate for yours. Contact us today for a free case evaluation if you’d like to learn more about how we can help.
We Can Help.