If you or a loved one was injured in a rideshare accident, it is understandable to be confused or overwhelmed by your legal options. Yet, a Fort Lauderdale rideshare accident lawyer from our office can help.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine goes the extra mile to ensure our clients receive attentive, professional, and empathetic representation. As we gather evidence and negotiate with insurance companies, we also make a point of keeping in close contact with our clients and never charging attorney’s fees until the end.
For a free legal consultation with a rideshare accidents lawyer serving Fort Lauderdale, call (800) 747-3733
Helping Personal Injury Clients Is Our Priority
Our team knows how challenging it can be to concentrate on a civil case when you are still grappling with the aftermath of a shocking, painful accident.
Rideshare accidents present more obstacles than other car accident cases for many reasons. Your lawyer will ask some questions and assess your situation by:
- Identifying the liable party: Is the rideshare driver alone responsible, or is the rideshare company itself to blame? Whose insurance company should offer compensation? What role does your own insurer play?
- Dealing with insurance companies: Will the driver’s personal car insurance pay for your damages?
- Collecting evidence: What forms of medical documentation would support your case? Do you have anything that could support your right to damages?
- Filing paperwork: What forms do you have to fill out to make your lawsuit official, and to whom must you send them?
- Going to court: If you cannot convince the insurance company to pay a fair settlement, could a lawsuit yield compensation? How does Uber or Lyft respond to civil lawsuits?
Our firm can do all of these tasks and more on your behalf.
After Assessing Your Case, We Will Manage Everything
We will do everything in our power to make the claims process as stress-free as possible. To that end, our team will:
- Evaluate your case for free: Everyone who calls our office can find out within minutes if they have a viable case—all at no cost or obligation.
- Update you frequently: We alert clients every time something changes about their cases, thus giving them plenty of time to process that change and determine their next steps.
- Give you your lawyer’s contact information: You can call or text us at any time with questions. We are always happy to provide additional assistance.
- Charge nothing up front: We only bill for attorney’s fees after we have recovered compensation for the client—and we do not bill at all if we cannot recover any compensation.
- Treat you with dignity: To us, our clients are more than clients. They are human beings who are going through a very tough time and deserve respect and kindness.
Fort Lauderdale Rideshare Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Our Fort Lauderdale Lawyers Will Seek Compensation for Your Losses
According to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you are only entitled to compensation if you file your lawsuit within four years of the accident date. Unless an exception applies to your case under Florida Statutes § 95.051, the Florida legal system will not consider your case. This is one reason why contacting an attorney from our firm as soon as possible is a good way to protect your rights.
If our team determines that you are eligible for damages, we can pursue compensation for:
- Medical bills, like hospital stays, medications, therapy, physical therapy, and so on
- Repair costs, like taking your car to a mechanic or renting a car while yours is in the shop
- Loss of income, like the wages and benefits you normally get from your job but lost during your recovery period
- Pain and suffering, which reflects the physical and psychological anguish caused by your injuries or the accident itself
- Diminished quality of life, like the fact that you can no longer engage in certain activities or perform basic tasks without help
- Disability, like the loss of physical or intellectual capabilities due to temporary or permanent injuries
- Loss of consortium, like the diminishment or rupturing of relations with your spouse or another close family member
After a rideshare accident, you deserve representation from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Our Fort Lauderdale team will lift the legal weight from your shoulders by managing your entire case from start to finish.
Contact our lawyers today!
What If the Rideshare Accident Was Fatal? You Can Pursue Damages
Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) keeps track of how many accidents occur in the state every year. In 2021, out of 41,374 Broward County traffic accidents, 244 resulted in fatalities.
If you want to file a lawsuit on behalf of a deceased loved one, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help. We assist clients with wrongful death cases by:
- Explaining the differences between personal injury and wrongful death cases, including the differing statutes of limitations
- Managing all communications with claims adjusters, defense lawyers, and other involved parties
- Calculating how much you can recover in compensation for things like loss of financial support, funeral expenses, and loss of companionship
- Determining who is responsible for your loved one’s passing
- Negotiating with the liable insurance company for a fair settlement
- Filing a lawsuit against the negligent party
- Protecting you from unresponsive or aggressive claims adjusters
On behalf of our entire team, we are deeply sorry for your loss. We want to ensure that your family receives both the justice and compensation you deserve from all liable parties.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Team Can Help You Pursue Compensation Today
If an Uber, Lyft, or other rideshare vehicle was involved in your Fort Lauderdale accident, you can depend on the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for help. One of our rideshare accident lawyers will fight hard for the compensation you need. Call today for a free case review. We’re ready to start advocating for you today.