If you or someone you love is injured in a car accident, you can pursue the at-fault driver for compensation of your medical bills and other injury-related expenses. You can pursue the at-fault driver on your own, but might also find it worth hiring a Fort Lauderdale car accident lawyer to help bolster and support your claim for financial compensation. A local law firm can provide resources that help build your compensation claim and ensure it is filed on time.
For a free legal consultation with a lawyer serving Fort Lauderdale, call (800) 747-3733
Potential Benefits of Hiring a Local Lawyer After a Car Accident
A car accident can leave you with physical and emotional injuries that require lengthy recovery time. One of the benefits of hiring a lawyer after a car accident in Fort Lauderdale is the freedom it gives you to focus on your physical recovery. A lawyer may also:
- Ensure the required legal elements of your negligence claim are met
- Review and evaluate your police report, medical records, and medical bills
- Locate, contact, and interview witnesses to the accident
- Keep you continually updated on the progress of your claim
- Calculate the financial impact of the accident and assign an accurate value to your claim for financial recovery
- Negotiate a favorable settlement with the at-fault driver’s insurance company
- Make sure your claim complies with the four-year statute of limitations imposed by Florida Statute §95.11
Do not hesitate to contact a member of our personal injury team if you are hurt in a car accident and would like support holding the at-fault driver responsible for the accident they caused.
Fort Lauderdale Is It Worth Hiring a Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyer? Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Your Lawyer May Use Your Police Report to Your Advantage
According to Florida Statute §316.066, if you are injured in a car accident in Fort Lauderdale, a police report is mandatory. Our personal injury team may use the following information in the official crash report to create a comprehensive case file:
- Descriptions of both vehicles
- Accident date, time, and location
- Contact information for both drivers
- Contact information for all witnesses
- Identifying information for the investigative officer
- Contact information for both insurance companies
Obtain a copy of your crash report as soon as possible. Keep one copy for your personal files and provide one to your lawyer. We might also request additional documents, including your medical records, medical bills, and vehicle repair or replacement records.
Put Our Team to Work on Your Compensation Claim
Are you debating whether it is worth hiring a Fort Lauderdale car accident lawyer? If you or someone you love was injured in a car accident, our team will not only fight for the compensation you deserve, but we will also go the extra mile for you. We may take care of everything related to your compensation claim so you can focus on getting better. When you are ready to file a claim for financial compensation after a car accident, our responsive legal team is here for you. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 today.