Daytona may be known for its International Speedway, but that certainly does not mean that drivers on the road can hit you without consequences. If someone else was responsible for your motorcycle accident, our team can stand up and fight for you.
Our Daytona motorcycle accident lawyers can handle everything involved in your injury case: filing an insurance claim, negotiating a settlement, and taking your case to trial. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we only receive payment for our services if we win results for you.
Many Types of Compensation May Be Available for Victims of Motorcycle Accidents
After a motorcycle accident, a lawyer can help you hold the liable driver responsible for various types of losses.
Medical Care Needed to Treat and Heal Your Injuries
Motorcycle accidents can be devastating for riders. Some motorcyclists will face catastrophic injuries such as traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) or spinal cord injuries, while others will need weeks or months to heal broken bones or road rash injuries.
Our team can help you go after the compensation you need for your past, present, and future medical care, including:
- Emergency treatment
- Ambulance services
- Physical therapy
- Doctor visits
- Chiropractic care
Other Strains on Your Wallet
The costs of a motorcycle accident often don’t end with medical bills. We can also help you seek compensation for:
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Out-of-pocket expenses for medical devices, transportation, and more
Whether you miss work for a couple of weeks or will need a new, lower-paying form of employment to accommodate your injuries, we can seek compensation for these losses.
Personal Impacts of the Accident
Motorcycle accidents can leave you with psychological and emotional scars. Our team knows how to show that you deserve compensation for:
- Pain and suffering caused by physical pain and other hardships
- Scarring and disfigurement if your appearance changed as a result of the crash
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other mental health conditions caused by the trauma of the accident
Losing a Loved One to a Motorcycle Crash
We are truly sorry if you lost a family member to a fatal accident. We will do everything we can to seek justice and compensation for the hardships you are now facing. We can help you pursue compensation for funeral costs, final medical expenses, the financial impact of their loss, and more.
What to Expect If You Hire a Lawyer From Our Team
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our attorneys know how to build a case and seek fair compensation. We also take pride in offering personalized attention to every client we serve.
If you hire an injury lawyer from our team, we will:
Advise You About Your Options at Every Step
First, we learn about your situation during a free case review and explain what you can expect during the legal process. Then, after further investigating your case, we can discuss the specific types of compensation we are pursuing and answer any questions you have about our legal strategy.
As your case goes on, we will be sure to keep you updated and advise you of all your options. If we receive a settlement offer, it is always your choice to accept.
Handle All the Legal Details for You
A motorcycle accident case often involves many important steps. We will take care of all the legal details for you, so you can focus on healing. These include:
- Gathering evidence of your losses and the other party’s liability
- Dealing with the insurance companies for you
- Negotiating a fair settlement
- Taking your case to trial if necessary
- Filing all necessary paperwork
- Helping you meet important deadlines, as outlined by Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- Anticipating and preparing for the ways that state and local laws may affect your case
Testimonials From Our Past Clients
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we take great pride in caring for our clients. Here is what some of our past clients have to say about working with us:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great. Special thanks to Jonathan Holtz.” – Charles L.
- “I had such an amazing experience here! Jonathan Holtz was my attorney, and I could not have asked for a better person to take my case. He was very responsive and did a great job of keeping me informed! I would highly recommend letting them be your attorney.” – Sarah A.
Our team will work hard to ensure that you feel supported throughout the legal process.
Forms of Negligence in Daytona That Lead to Motorcycle Crashes
Whether a truck driver hit you on I-95 or a rideshare driver hit you on Beville Road, our attorneys will gather evidence of the negligence that caused your crash.
Some types of negligence that can lead to Daytona motorcycle accidents include:
- Failing to yield
- Following too closely
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence
- Road rage
- Illegal maneuvers
Motorists must watch out for all vehicles on the road, including motorcyclists. If another driver’s carelessness caused your injuries, we will work to gather the evidence necessary to prove their liability.
We Handle Multiple Types of Motorcycle Accidents in Daytona
Some types of motorcycle accidents are more complicated than others. We can help if your motorcycle accident also involves:
- A truck driver or trucking company
- A passenger vehicle
- Another motorcycle
- A multi-car pileup
- A liable government entity
- A construction crew
- A rideshare driver
We do not shy away from tough cases and we are ready to help, even if complicating factors contributed to your crash.
Call Us Today for Help with Your Daytona Motorcycle Accident
The motorcycle accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are ready to get to work for you. Contact us today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free, confidential case review. During this call, you can get answers to your questions and learn the best options for moving forward with your case.
We Can Help.