If you or a loved one has been hurt in a car accident, you could be entitled to compensation from the liable party.
A Daytona car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you recover the compensation you deserve after your accident. We will review your case at no cost, and you only pay us if we win a settlement or court award on your behalf.
Do I Need an Attorney for a Minor Accident?
Even minor accidents can cause extensive damage to a vehicle or person. During an accident, it’s important to protect your rights and receive the amount of compensation you need to fix your vehicle or for medical bills. The legal process to file a claim can be difficult to navigate, and our lawyers can assist you with that process.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will assist you in the following ways:
- File your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claim.
- Gather any evidence to prove you were not at fault.
- Document any losses and expenses related to the accident.
- Manage communications with the insurance company.
- Represent you throughout the entire process if the case goes to trial.
You have nothing to lose with a free consultation at our firm. We will help you explore your legal options and do not get paid unless you do.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Daytona, 800-747-3733
What to Do After a Car Accident
When a car accident occurs, it is easy to feel overwhelmed and scared. It is key to stay calm and remember the following steps:
- Stop the car and check that everyone is okay.
- Call the police and file a report when they arrive.
- Take pictures of the damage.
- Exchange information with all parties.
- Seek medical attention if needed.
- Document details that occurred at the scene.
DaytonaCar Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
A recoverable damage is the amount of money that a court requires someone to pay for injuring someone or causing damage to property. An attorney can help you assess what types of recoverable damages you could receive and how to build a compelling case.
Types of Recoverable Damages
You may be eligible for the following recoverable damages in Florida:
- Medical bills: You can be compensated for any medical bills related to the accident. This includes emergency care, ongoing care, physical and occupational therapy, and any other medical visits.
- Lost income: If you have to be out of work for a period of time while you recover, you could be compensated for that time lost.
- Pain and suffering: This is a non-economic loss that can be recovered due to any negative lasting effects caused by the accident. This could include mental effects such as anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder. This also covers ongoing physical pain from injuries you obtained during the accident.
- Property damage: Any costs related to the damages of the vehicle can be recovered.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one passed away during an accident, you could be entitled to compensation to cover the costs of a funeral, burial, cremation, or any other costs relating to their death.
How to Prove the Amount of Damages
When pursuing a car accident injury claim, it is important to keep any bills or receipts to prove the amount of damages that occurred. When it comes to economic losses, be sure to gather the following:
- Collision repair
- Rental Car
- Medical Bills:
- Ongoing medical care
- Emergency room bill
- Ambulance bill (if applicable)
- Physical or occupational therapy
- Estimates of ongoing care
A Daytona car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can give you more information on what you will need during your free consultation.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
You Have a Limited Time to Act
If your claim cannot be settled through the insurance company, we are prepared to take your case to court. According to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), lawsuits need to be filed within four years of the accident to be considered. If you miss the deadline, you could lose your chance for compensation.
Building a strong case that includes compelling evidence and proves who is at fault is important when filing a car accident case. These types of cases can take time that you may not have while recovering from a car accident. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will take care of every aspect of your case before the deadline so you can pursue the compensation you need to move forward.
Daytona Car AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Why Use Us As Your Daytona Car Accident Lawyer?
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we go above and beyond to ensure you are receiving the best representation for your claim. We will take care of everything while you focus on recovering from your accident.
If you hire us to represent you in your Daytona car accident case, we will do the following:
- Answer all of your questions during a free consultation and explain the process of filing a claim without any obligation.
- Send frequent updates regarding your case.
- Return all calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Help you schedule all of your appointments and get your car fixed.
- Give you your attorney’s cell phone number to reach them when needed.
For more information on how we go above and beyond for our clients, check out our testimonials page.
Call for a Free Consultation with a Daytona Car Accident Lawyer Today
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we want to ensure we dedicate the proper amount of time to your case. Call our office for your free consultation today.
We look forward to hearing from you and walking you through the steps it will take to file your claim. To receive your free consultation, call 1-800-747-3733.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW