A rideshare accident can turn your life upside-down. One minute, you’re on your way to Davie’s Tower Shops, and the next minute, you’re on your way to the emergency room. In this situation, you have financial recovery options.
A Davie rideshare accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can pursue compensation for each of your losses, including your anticipated medical care costs. During your free case review, we can answer your questions and address your most pressing concerns.
For a free legal consultation with a rideshare accidents lawyer serving Davie, call (800) 747-3733
What to Expect During Your Free Case Review with Our Team
When you call our team for your free case review, you’ll have the chance to discuss your situation with one of our car accident professionals. We will listen to your story, determine a course of action, and explain your options.
At the conclusion of your case review, you may decide to partner with our team. If so, we can start working on your case immediately. There is no obligation to partner with us when you call. This is just your opportunity to clear up any questions or concerns you have about pursuing damages.
Davie Rideshare Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Why Hire Our Rideshare Accident Team in Davie, FL?
Rideshare accident cases can get especially complicated. However, our team is ready to deal with any challenges that impede your right to compensation. When you partner with our team, we will help you by:
- Investigating your accident
- Determining the at-fault parties
- Negotiating a settlement
- Filing a lawsuit
- Navigating insurance coverage issues
- Trying your case in court
Our firm is prepared to guide you through every step of the claims process. With our guidance, you don’t have to worry about anything other than getting better.
We Offer Help on a Contingency-Fee Basis
Right now, you may wonder: “How much does it cost to hire a lawyer?” While some law firms charge upfront fees and hourly rates, we don’t. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine works on a contingency-fee basis.
Our attorney’s fees are contingent on your case’s success. If we’re successful in recovering compensation for your losses, a portion of your settlement pays for our help. You don’t pay anything out of pocket for our services. You can get the legal help you want today.
We Will File Your Case Within the Statute of Limitations
The statute of limitations restricts how long you have to file a lawsuit. You generally have four years to file your rideshare accident lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). You want to act within this period because:
- Failure to file your lawsuit on time could impede your right to damages
- Having the court dismiss your case could leave you with few legal options
- You want to ensure your right to fair compensation
When you partner with our rideshare accident team, we will abide by each of your case’s deadlines, including the statute of limitations.
We Will Pursue Each of Your Injury-Related Losses
We will pursue everything you need, including:
- Healthcare expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Lost wages, tips, bonuses, contracts, and commissions
- Funeral expenses and other wrongful death-related damages
We may pursue additional damages than those on this list. You can learn more about your recoverable losses during your free case review.
You Have These Options When Seeking Compensation in Davie, FL
When you partner with our rideshare accident lawyers, we may seek compensation through one or more of the following avenues:
Filing an Insurance Claim
Florida’s a no-fault state, meaning that after a collision, you file a claim with your personal injury protection (PIP) coverage to pursue damages. Yet, your insurance coverage might not fully account for your losses.
In that instance, you could file a claim with the rideshare company’s insurance provider. Both Uber and Lyft offer coverage options for injured claimants in collisions. How much you can recover depends on your situation, as well as the rideshare driver’s “status” when the accident happened.
Filing a Lawsuit in Civil Court
Just like with any other collision, you have the right to file a lawsuit directly against the at-fault party. It doesn’t matter whether your collision involved a rideshare driver or not.
We may file a lawsuit against the rideshare company, its driver, or another party, such as a parts manufacturer. When we review your case, we will determine who should pay for your losses and pursue damages accordingly.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What do Previous Clients Have to Say About Our Team?
We go the extra mile to provide responsive, comprehensive legal care for each of our clients. Previous claimants have shared:
- Nick A. “Picking the right attorney can be stressful, but I was extremely lucky that I picked Anidjar & Levine. Glen always went the extra mile for me and always had my best interest, he kept me up to date with the case and even gave me his personal cell phone number, I never had a problem reaching him. If I had to do this whole thing over I would not hesitate to call Glen.”
- Doria T. “I chose this law office to represent me after I was involved in a very bad car accident. I had a very good experience with them. Attorney Shire did an excellent job and Attorney Anidjar was always available to answer all my questions. They really care about their clients. Also, a big shout out to Elba Vives, my case manager, who helped a lot to settle the case.”
You can read more about our client testimonials by visiting our website.
Contact a Davie Rideshare Accident Attorney from Our Firm Today
If you were injured in an accident with a rideshare driver, your case deserves to be treated seriously by experienced legal counsel.
Let the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine fight for you. We are proud to advocate for injured claimants in Davie, and we understand the complex details that are common in rideshare accidents. Call right away for a free consultation.